Chapter 4

You wake up to the loud but annoying sound of your alarm.

"BEEN BEEP BEEP" the alarm rang.

For some reason you were In your blankets all tucked in, but still felt the soreness on your neck.

"ugh I have a huge headache..." you say before getting out of your bed.

As you walked to the bathroom across your room, the sudden memories of last night start rolling in.. the mysterious boy in your room, sharp canines, blood, vampire.

Was it all just a dream? Or..did it really happen?

"I'm losing it..." you sighed and opened the half broken glass cabinet and grab one of your mother's pain removal pills from the top shelf, and you gulp down one pill with sink water.
"Moooooommm!!!" you shout leaving the bathroom.

"WHATTT?!!" she shouts back.

"I really don't feel well can I just stay home please?!!!" you ask.

"NO YOUR GOING TO SCHOOL!" she shouts back in an angry tone.

"Ugh.. cmon.." you say to yourself as you walk back to your room.

When you took a look around your room you noticed faint but dry red stuff on the floor.

"Is that?.. No it can't be?"

You go closer to the red substance only to find out.. It was blood.
The blood was stained onto your bed and carpet.

"What the fuck..." you say to yourself.

"Shit....I need to get rid of this somehow."
You start thinking of ways you can dispose your blankets and carpet in a way where your parents won't know.

As you crumble up the stained  bedsheets into a huge ball, your sibling walks in.

"Uhh y/n what are you doing?" they say.

"Oh.. haha.. n-nothing,I just found a hole  in my blanket so i-im throwing it away."you say partially smilling.

"Ok... weirdo." your sibling says as  they walk out of your room.

Once you grabbed both the carpet and blanket, you tippy toe to the front door, thankfully your mom had already left for work, and your sibling was talking to their friends in there room.
You open the front door by the lock and quickly run to the garbage tank to throw away the stuff.

You quickly run back inside and head to your room, only to see the clock  that's on your wall already hit 8:00 am.

"SHIT" you say, you grab your bag filled with last week's school work, change into some clothes , and run to your kitchen to grab your lunchbox, you then put on a pair of shoes and ran out the door.

As you are running to the bus stop it starts raining, no, it's starts POURING
"cmon, your kidding right.." you say in a sad but mad tone.

"Why is my day like this.."