Chapter 5

The inside of those little shelters, well bus stops, you wait in to keep you from getting wet were filled with a bunch of people, and you really didn't feel like being squished in between a bunch of people so you just stayed out of it.

When you were waiting you looked down and saw that you were wearing the wrong pair of shoes together.

"Ughhh you've got to be kidding me..." you cry out loud while looking at the sky.

You looked back down at your mixed maxed shoes only to noticed it had stopped raining.

"What it already stopped..?" You then see a tall boy holding a black umbrella that completely covered you.

His sent was so familiar but you just couldn't figure out why.

But as you got a closer look he had the same jet black hair, black eyes, pale skin and smell that the vampire who visited you yesterday in your "dreams" had.

You were going to say something, but the bus pulled over, when you took a quick glance at the bus and looked back at where the boy was standing...he was gone.

You were holding the umbrella yourself.

" Am I imagining things..."

The whole bus ride, you felt his presence near you, or maybe with you.But everywhere you looked you didn't see him.

When you got off the bus you ran to the front of your school buildings only to find the gates closed.

"Ugh...your joking, please I beg of you, don't make this happen to me, my mom is gonna kill me" you say to yourself.

Though you stayed in front of the gates, nothing changed, time  was passing  and the gates weren't going to open anytime soon so you just left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry this was a short chapter, the next one is going to be longer!!!- A/N