Chapter 9

"Look Riki, it's not like I'm gonna snitch on you or anything...although everyone technically knows." sunoo said while grabbing a vibrant but dark red lollipop out of his pocket.

"You know what I think is best right now, maybe go hide her right now, don't let her out of your sight, till we can find something to erase her memory with."

"Erase my memory..." you said to yourself, in a low tone.

"You got that right!" Sunoo exclaimed.

Riki turned his head towards you and looked you deeply in the eyes, "erase your memory...of me.." he thought.

"What's wrong?How come you're looking at me like that?...Isn't that good, erasing my memory of this whole weird incident, although I did say that I wouldn't tell anybody it's for the best, no?"

"Yeah.. I know that .."

But what you didn't know is that he'd grown attached to you, that's how vampires were, they grow close and attached to things quickly, so the thought of you having no memory of him, seemed, well lonely.

"Let's just get this over with" Riki knew well that he shouldn't let his feeling get in between the conflict of humans finding out vampires are real, he'll could outbreak.

Nobody wanted that, not again.

You guys were both about to leave when sunoo grabbed your hand.
"Can I show y/n something?"
"No way, im not letting her leave my side."
"Pleaseee it'll just be like 5 minutes I need to tell her something" he winned
"Alright, make it quick" Riki said with an annoyed look on his face.
Sunoo got off the staircase and leaded you to a place not far from there, more like into a dark corner of the house, out of rikis view.

"Look y/n, this whole situation is a big problem for us and-."

"Look, I didn't ask for this so don't start saying it's my fault."

"I'm not saying it's your fault, it's practically beyond your fault, it's rikis actually" he said while taking the red lollipop out of his stained mouth.

"Years ago, and I mean plenty of years ago, the same thing happened with our...older... brother, and I'm sure if he finds out it happened again, we're gonna be in huge huge trouble, by huge trouble I mean we're gonna get killed.."

"Why would your brother try to kill you, that's so wrong.."

"He won't kill us, our "boss" will..."

"What do you mean your boss..."

"God who cares what boss, why the hell am I asking these questions, it doesn't even involve me, and this whole thing is just making more problems for all of us, it's pointless for me to know because my memory is going to be erased anyways.."

"Your rights about that, but I'm telling you this because you have to be careful.."

"Be careful of what..?"

"You see, all seven of us brothers were "gifted" with powers, I the prettiest one (obvi) was gifted with the power of foresight."

"Cool, what does that have to do with me?" You said annoyingly.

"I saw that...you  were going to be killed in this house,y/n"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi! So so so so so sorry I haven't updated in like a year 😭 i like completely forgot I had a fanfic to run 💀