Chapter 10

nvm yall ima continue srry lolol

"umm excuse me....?" you said trying to litterally process what the heck you were just told.. 

"well you see its not like aways always correct, there could be delays??? or like-" sunoo said 

"DELAYS?? WHAT? WHAT IS GOING ON" you screamed. 

Riki heard your scream and practically ran to you guys. 

"What did you do sunoo?" he said glaring at him out of breath. 

"well i mean its not really a big deal if you die thinking about it now, since you know our secret, you dying would actually be a good help" sunoo said without acknowlodging riki in the room. 

"What did you just say..?" riki said, with a pretty mad face. 

"Riki dont tell me your actually worried for this human..give me a break, theres no use for that if shes  going to die anyways, who even cares " sunoo said as he stopped his msigivings for the young girl.

Sunoo exited the little area they were in a before he left riki asked,

" then why did you tell her this..."

Sunooo stopped in his tracks, " well i have a thing for not keeping stuff to myself" he said and walked away. 

Nothing made sense to you at the momment, why me? you questioned, why did i have to get myself into this. Your blank expression gave away that you were scared and lost. So when an embrace from the boy who before drank your blood, tears escaped the eyes that were once filled with confusion, you guessed that you needed that clasp, to have some sort of sensation that everything was going to be alright. Were you falling for him?

"im really sorry, but im going to fix this as fitting as i can" riki said with not, deviled eyes that you saw when he was taking your blood but eyes that felt sympothy. 

Maybe this wouldve been the most prefect unimaginable momment when the innocent girl falls inlove with soe cursed vampire if it wasnt for the uncuntrollable tears in the background.

You both looked behind you to find that boy that tried to almost kill you sobbing over your pathetic little dilemma that was going on. 

" im sorry love makes me emotional" jungwon said as he put down the tissue he was using to wipe his small tears. 

"Did you hear-"

"Yeah i heard everything including your little 2 minute vampire diaries momment you just had, speaking about everything elese, i heard what sunoo said, which was probrobly not true whatsoever." 

"WAIT SERIOUSLY?!" you and riki both said at the same time letting go of each other out of embarassment  after thinking it was the end. 

" Oh yeah definetly about the you dying part, he was probrobly over exagerating, i mean were not animals, you wont actually die because you met riki over there, sunoo says stuff like that probrobly because hes jeaolous, cause you see-"

"ok we get it" riki interupted him

" wait so is there a way i can not be somewhat killed by your boss, your viscious no hearted boss ( from what ive been hearing)?"  you said.

"what do you mean boss? You mean our older brother?' riki questioned.

" to be honest i dont even know anymore, ive been hearing so much crazy shit, thats making me rethink everything" you said

"ohhhhhhhh heeseung? youll have to ask him about that, but i for sure know he wont kill you.." jungwon said with a smile. 

"so where is he? So we can go to talk to him?" riki said. 

"oh hes probrobly with Jake" jungwon awsnered.

"And where are they??"

...