Chapter 6

As you left the gate, you started walking down the sidewalk leaving your school.

"My mom must of left for work already, so I guess no one is home..?"
you thought to yourself.

"I wonder if my sibling is home, or maybe he already left for college?"

Your sibling is your older brother, he's a big extrovert unlike yourself, he started college already, and today was his departure to go to the dorms near his campus.

"I should call-."

Before you could reach your phone that was in your pocket, someone pushed you onto the floor making your clothes get all dirty of mud.

"AHH,WHAT THE HELL-?!"you shouted.

You look up to see 3 older men...

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?" You scream.

"Woahhh, we've got a fiesty one..." one of the men say with a disgusting smirk on his face.

One of the guys was about to grab you, when you heard a familiar voice say..,

"Don't touch her"

"And who the hell are you?" One of the men said.

You looked back to see him, the boy you met last night....well wouldn't say met because he TECHNICALLY broke in but THATS besides the point, anyways...he was standing right behind you.

You don't really know what happend after he appeared, your memory is all foggy because a few minutes after he appeared you fainted..but you know it wasn't on accident.

You woke up later in a very dark ally, so many thoughts were going through your head...but for some reason your heart stopped beating so fast when you saw him right in front of you sitting down leaning against the brick wall.

Thinking he fought those guys, you leaned forward towards him and asked;

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?"

But straight after asking that you noticed there wasn't any scratches or bruises on his face or the rest of his body, his clothes were clean and everything.

"W-what happend..." you questioned.

"Can you walk?" he asked, with a stone cold face.

"Yeah..I think so.. but I- wait a minute, why are YOU here!"

"Just be happy I saved your ass" he said.

"I-THAT IS NO WAY TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY SAVED YOUR LIFE" you said In a angry tone.

He had a shocked expression once you said that but it went away quickly.

"Thanks I guess tho..." you mumbled.

Without even saying a "you welcome" he got up and started walking away. "Wait! I need to ask you something!"

He stopped in his tracks; "what..?"

"Why did you save me?"

"Don't think to much about it..." he was about to walk away when you ran to him and grabbed his arm.

"What is your problem dude, I just want to know exactly what you are, and why do you keep showing up, I saw you at the bus stop you know."

" After this day, your memories of me will be gone and-"

"No! Stop it!"

He turned to you with a shocked expression.

"I don't want you out of my my memories, all I want to ask is how...how are you real?"

"You weren't Just a fever dream...you actually came to my room and took my blood right?"

He looked away from you, "no one is going to believe you.."he said.

"I wasn't planning on telling anyone.....riki"