A Brief Note

Hello! Welcome back to Nen Feaster! Or, welcome to Nen Feaster if you discovered this part first! Before the story begins, there's a few things I want my readers to be aware of.

Disclaimer: First, I want to say that this is a story based off of the manga/anime Hunter X Hunter. I do not own Hunter X Hunter or any of its characters. Hunter X Hunter is owned by Yoshihiro Togashi and Vizmedia.

Schedule: This is an unfinished project, and I plan to have two chapters posted every week or two.

Format Change: Since part 1, I have changed the dialogue formatting. I had a few people complain of the dialogue being hard to follow, so I've altered it so it should be easier to understand who's talking.

Spoilers: Since this is Part 2, you will, of course, be spoiling Part 1 for yourself if you continue reading. If you'd like to read Part 1 First, follow this link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/239951173-hunter-x-hunter-nen-feaster-part-1-the-boy-and-the

Cover: The Current cover is temporary, and will be changed once the real cover is complete.

Neferpitou: Finally, I am aware of the disagreements on Neferpitou's gender, and many of you will find it odd that I'm referring to them as, "she." If you want to know why I'm doing such, please read Part 1 for context.

Alright, that should cover it! You may now proceed to the story, and if you find that you've enjoyed it, then please, put a like on the chapters so others can have it recommended to them! Thank you for reading!