°𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍- After it happened.

One thing I recall my grandmother telling me was "Always be mindful of others, we must remember our loved ones were once strangers." 

Honestly, I didn't really understand what she meant for three reasons;

1. I was only 5.

2. I didn't know what words like 'mindful' and  'polite'  meant.

3. I just wanted to play with my toys.

But now as I watch you walk past me without a glance, I realize she forgot to tell me our loved ones could also become strangers, how easy it is for them to just up and leave, and how much it hurts to see them act like they don't know you, how betrayed you feel seeing them replace you. 

Something I've learned the hard way is that those types of strangers are the worst because you don't forget all the memories you both shared, the feeling of comfort and joy you felt around them. They all stay! No matter how hard you try, they will always be a part of your life because they were your life. 

It hurts to see how much I really meant to you. Even if I miss our friendship, I never want to go through that pain again. I'll keep my head high and act like I'm alright so you'll never know how much you really hurt me with that sentence. 

So James Potter I want you to know that I hate you and that I don't need you.

------------------------------

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚. 

𝙄'm 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨.

Last Edited: 1/6/22: 1st June 2022