New friends

Caroline's POV
   I woke up, and put on my jeans, my blue crop top, and my black heels. I walked downstairs and grabbed my bag, and walked out the front door.

  I got in my blue Jaguar, Damon Salvatore had given it to me, a month ago for my birthday. I drove to school.

  I arrived at the school, and got out of my car. I seen a black Jaguar pull up into the parking spot beside me.

   One guy got out, and a girl. The girl has blonde hair. The one guy had brown hair, and brown eyes. There is a guy in the driver's seat, and he looked at me. The other guy has short yet long curly hair, and deep ocean blue eyes. He is definitely a good looking guy.

  He pulled out of the spot, and drove away. The girl and the guy looked at me. The girl said, " Do you know where Dr. Saltzmans class is?"

  I said, " Yeah. That's my first class. You can follow me."

  They nodded. We walked into the school, and I said, " I'm Caroline, by the way."

  The girl said, " I'm Rebekah. This is my brother, Kol."

  Kol said, " You are ravishing, darling."

  I blushed. Rebekah said, " Kol, leave the girl alone."

   We arrived at the class, and we sat down. Rebekah and Kol sat on either side of me.

    At lunch, I sat down at the table. Elena, Bonnie, and Stefan came over, and sat down. I ate my fries, and seen Rebekah, and Kol looking for a table. I stood up, and waved them over. I sat down, and Elena said, " Why are they coming over?"

  I said, " They are new."

  Rebekah, and Kol came over and sat down beside me. Rebekah said, " Hey, Caroline."

  I said, " Hey. Rebekah, Kol, this is Bonnie, Elena, and Stefan. Guys this is Rebekah, and Kol."

    They nodded to each other. Rebekah seemed to have some sparkle in her eye, when she looked at Stefan.

   Soon, Stefan, Bonnie, and Elena got up, and left, because someone texted them. I said, " I wonder what's up with them?"

  Rebekah said, " So, how long have you been here in Mystic Falls?"

  I said, " I've lived here all my life. I've never left."

  Kol said, " You never went anywhere outside of this town?"

  I said, " Never been anywhere. What about you both?"

  Kol said, " We've been everywhere. We traveled the world, for a whole year."

  Rebekah said, " Our parents had pulled us out of school, and we traveled the world for a year. They wanted a whole year to travel as a family, cause they both had cancer. They passed two years ago."

  I said, " I'm sorry. Losing a parent is always hard."

   Rebekah said, " My favorite place to visit is New Orleans. The music, the bars, the men. It never gets old."

  I said, " When were you there last?"

  She said, " Feels like centuries ago."

  We talked some more, for the rest of lunch. After lunch, we went to our classes.

   At the end of the day, Rebekah, Kol, and I walked to my car. I said, " Are you both sure you don't need a ride home?"

The same black Jaguar pulled up in the parking spot next to my car. Rebekah said, " No. Our brother is picking us up."

  I said, " Well, goodbye. See you both tomorrow."

  Kol said, " We will, darling."

  Rebekah, and Kol got in the Jaguar, and they drove away. I got in my car, and drove to my house. I wonder where Stefan, Bonnie, and Elena are.

  I got home, and went upstairs. I got a shower, and put on my pjs. I went downstairs, and made dinner. After dinner, I watched a few movies, and then went to bed.

  Elena's POV
     We have been here since lunch. Damon said, " Do we know why they are here?"

  I said, " Why don't we tell Caroline?"

   Stefan said, " She should live a normal human life, not get mixed up in this."

  Bonnie said, " Stefan's right."

I said, " What do we do about the two new vampires in town? Caroline, and them seem friendly, already."

  Bon said, " We try and keep her away from them."

  I nodded, and I got in my car, and drove to my house.

  Rebekah's POV
       We got home, and Nik said, " Who was that girl?"

  I said, " That was Caroline Forbes. She's nice, and different."

  Nik said, " She's human."

  Kol said, " So? Whats wrong with having a human friend?"

  Nik shook his head, and went upstairs. I said, " Whats wrong with him?"

  Kol said, " Remember the last time you had a human friend?"

  I said, " Yeah. You are the one that ate her."

  Kol laughed, and went to find Elijah. I sighed, and went into the living room, and watched a movie.