Mikaelson Ball

Caroline's POV
   It has been a week, and everything is good. Elena, Bonnie, Stefan and Damon haven't talked to me since a week ago. I have gotten closer with the Mikaelsons.

  Tonight is when the plan goes down. Anyway, I woke up, and put on my blue dress, with my strappy blue heels.

   I went downstairs, and heard someone knock on the door. I went over, and opened the door. No one was there. There is a medium size box, and note attached.

  I carried it inside, and brought it upstairs to my room. I laid it on my bed, and opened the note. It read:

  Caroline Forbes,
     You are cordially invited to the Mikaelsons Ball. Later this evening.

  On the back. It read:
     Save me a dance, love.
        Klaus

I opened the box, and there was a gorgeous blue dress. Klaus gave me this? Seriously?

  I shook my head, and closed the box. I walked downstairs and out the front door.

I got in my car, and drove to school.

   I parked my car, and went inside the school. Kol, and Rebekah were at my locker.

   I said, " Hey."

  Rebekah said, " Hey. Did you get the invite?"

  I said, " Yeah. How come Klaus gave me a dress?"

  Kol said, " Nik doesn't give something unless he wants something in return."

  Rebekah said, " He does like you, Care."

  I said, " He's my friend."

  Rebekah said, " Alright. But let's just say, I seen the looks you both give each other."

   I nodded, and we went to class.

  After school, Rebekah, Kol and I were walking to our cars. Rebekah said, " Care, let's have a sleepover tonight."

  I said, " Im in."

  Kol said, " Can I join?"

   We laughed. Rebekah said, " No, Kol."

   I said, " Alright. See you at the party."

  They nodded and got in Kols car. I got in mine and drove to my house.

   I parked my car, and walked inside. I went upstairs and got a shower.

   After my shower, I put on the blue dress that Klaus have me. I then walked into the room, and put on my blue heels, and sat down at the vanity. I put on some mascara and eyeliner. I put my hair into a bun, and left some fly aways down.

  I put on the white gloves that come with the dress, and packed my pjs, and next day clothes into my bag. I grabbed my bag, and went downstairs.

  I walked outside and got in my car. I put my bag in the back, and drove to the Mikaelsons mansion.

  I arrived and seen a bunch of people walking inside. I got out of my car, and walked up to the front door, and walked in.

   I seen Elena, Bonnie, Stefan and Damon talking.

   Elena seen me and walked over to me. She said, " What are you doing here?"

  I said, " I was invited. I'm surprised you even got an invitation seeing as you were completely rude to Rebekah and Kol."

  Elena scoffed, and walked off. I seen Rebekah, Elijah, Kol, and Klaus. I walked over and hugged Rebekah and Kol.

  Klaus said, " You look stunning, love."