What are you my mother?

Caroline's POV
I woke up, and put on my jeans, my sneakers, and my blue tank top. I went downstairs, and out the front door. I stopped and got a coffee, then went to school. I parked my car, and a red mustang pulled in the spot beside me. Rebekah, and Kol got out of the car.

  I said, " Nice car, Rebekah."

  Rebekah said, " Thanks."

   We went inside, and to our lockers. We then walked to class, together.

At lunch, I sat down with Elena, Bonnie, and Stefan. I ate my taco, and Elena said, " We don't want you to hang out with Rebekah, or Kol anymore."

I said, " What are you my mother?"

Bonnie said, " We are serious, Care. There's something off about them."

I stood up, and said, " There's something off about you three. Yous are hiding something, and won't tell me what it is. Yous can tell me who I hang out with."

I stomped off, and went to sit down with Rebekah, and Kol. Kol said, " What's that about?"

  I said, " They told me not to hang out with you both. I told them they can't tell me what to do. Also, that they are keeping something from me, and won't tell me what it is."

  Rebekah said, " How do you know they are keeping something from you?"

  I said, " They are always over at the Salvatore house, always skipping school, and always having hushed conversations. It's getting annoying."

   Rebekah said, " Well, we won't keep anything from you."

  I smiled, and said, " It's fine."

  We talked some more, and we went back to our classes.

   After school, Rebekah, and Kol met me at the grill. We sat down in a booth, and ate our food.

  Kol said, " So, what's this miss Mystic Falls contest?"

  He showed me the flyer I his hand. I said, " It's a contest between 6 girls. Most of them are usually founding family members."

  Rebekah said, " Did you ever win?"

  I said, " Yes. I am the reining miss Mystic. You should run, Bekah."

  She said, " Me? I doubt I would win."

  I said, " Yes, you will. You are Rebekah Mikaelson, you are beautiful, smart, and has a British accent which is a plus. You should definitely run. As reining miss Mystic, I will help you."

  She said, " Really?"

  I said, " Yeah. We just need a dress, and then go over everything."

  She smiled and we talked some more.

   Rebekah and Kol soon left. Elena came over and sat in front of me. She said, " Why were you with them?"

  I said. " They are nice, and truthful, unlike my so called friends."

  She said, " We aren't hiding anything."

  I said, " Really? What's with the hushed conversations, the skipping schools, and hanging our with Damon. You used to hate Damon, when we first met him."

  She said, " I hated when you were together with him."

  I said, " Yes, I admit. I did like him, but it was just a fling. So, tell me what are you all hiding?"

  She said, " I can't tell you."

  I said, " I figured as much."

  I stood up and Elena said, " Care, we are trying to protect you."

  I said, " From what? It's Mystic Falls, nothing bad ever happens here."

I walked out of the grill, and got in my car. I drove to my house and went upstairs to my room.

  I got a shower and then put my pjs on. I walked into the room, and felt a breeze. I looked and the balcony doors, were open.

  I went over and closed them.

  Weird, I thought they were closed. I laid down, and soon went to sleep.