No Goodbye

Caroline's POV
It's been a happy 8 months, since I turned. I talked with Stefan, and Bonnie, and she became friends with Rebekah, Kol. Stefan, Bonnie and I became friends, again 7 months ago. We graduated High school, like a month ago. Klaus, and I are happy together. Stefan, and Rebekah had gotten closer, and I think they both like each other. I'll have to set them up. Today, I'm going to the Mikaelson mansion for my date with Klaus.

Anyway, I woke up, and put on my plaid skirt, my grey tank top, and my black jacket. I went downstairs, and grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it. I grabbed my purse, and went outside. I went to my car, and drove into town. Rebekah had a witch make me a daylight ring the day after I turned.

   I parked by the grill, and got out of my car. I walked inside the grill, and there was Bonnie, and Stefan. I walked over, and sat down. I said, " Hey."

  Stefan said, " Hey, care."

  Bonnie said, " So, let's eat then we can go shopping."

  I nodded, and Stefan said, " Woah. I'm not going shopping, with either of yous."

   I laughed, and said, " Yes, you are."

  Stefan said, " No, I'm not."

Bonnie said, " Yes, you are. We could use some muscle to carry the bags."

  Stefan groaned, and said, " Fine."

  We laughed, and we ordered our food. We ate, and talked.

  After we finished eating lunch, we walked out of the grill, and walked into a few shops. Bonnie, Stefan, and I walked into a clothing store, and Bonnie had me try on an outfit.

   I put it on, and walked out of the dressing room. Bonnie said, " Wow. Klaus won't know what hit him."

  I said, " Stefan what do you think?"

  Stefan said, " Buy it. Klaus surely will fall over when he sees you."

  I smiled, and went back to the dressing room. I put on my other clothes, and then walked out. I bought the outfit, and we went to the next store.

Three hours later, Bonnie went with me to my house. We are upstairs in my room, she's helping me get ready for tonight.

I got my shower, and then put on the outfit, which is a light purple dress with black heels, and a light purple cardigan. Bonnie helped with my hair, and I did my makeup.

Bonnie said, " You look beautiful. Go get him."

I nodded, and flashed to the Mansion. I arrived at the mansion, and seen no cars in the driveway, huh. Usually, there are cars in the driveway.

I walked up the porch, and walked inside. All the lights are off, and I didn't see anyone. The furniture was covered in sheets. Nothing was in the rooms, except the furniture. Where the hell did they go?

They left. No goodbye.

I flashed to my house, and seen Bonnie walking out of my house. She seen me, and said, " Care, what's wrong?"

I said, " They left. They didn't even say goodbye."

She said, " Let's go inside. We can have a girls night."

I nodded, and we went inside my house. We sat down on the couch, and watched girly movies the rest of the night. We ended up falling asleep on the couch.