Turned

Caroline's POV
   It's been two weeks, since my first date with Klaus. He is so dreamy, and adorable. Nothing really happened. Damon, Stefan, and Bonnie didn't figure out that Elena is actually Kathrine. Which I'm surprised.

   Anyway, I woke up, and put on my purple dress with my purple heels. I went downstairs, and someone knocked on the door. I went over, and opened It. There was Damon, Stefan, and Bonnie. They walked right into my house, Stefan and Damon were already invited in.

  I said, " Please, come in."

  I closed the door, and said, " What the hell is going on?"

  Damon said, " Where's Elena?"

  I said, " What do you mean? She is at her house."

  Bonnie said, " That's a lie. That isn't Elena, it's Kathrine. I can't do a locator spell, because she is cloaked. Where is she, Care?"

  I said, " No! Yous don't get to just waltz in here, and demand something. I'm not your friend anymore. Get over it. Get the hell out of my house!"

  Damon said, " If anything happened to Elena, I will come back to kill you!"

  I rolled my eyes, and they left. I sighed, and my phone rang. It's Kathrine.

I answered and said, " What's up?"

Kathrine said, " The Scooby gang knows I'm not Elena."

I said, " I know. They just showed up here."

Kathrine said, " What did they want?"

I said, " They wanted to know where Elena was. I told them to leave."

I walked outside of my house, and got in my car. Kathrine said, " Alright. Bye, Care Bear."

I said, " Bye kitty Kat."

I hung up, and drove to the Mikaelsons mansion.

I parked my car in the driveway, and got out. I walked to the front door, and knocked.

Elijah answered the door, and said, " Miss. Forbes. Come in."

I said, " Call me Caroline."

I walked in, and he said, " Everyone is in the living room."

I nodded, and we walked to the living room. I sat down next to Klaus, and he pecked my cheek. Kathrine is here, and sitting next to Elijah. I said, " What are we going to do about Damon, Stefan and Bonnie?"

  Rebekah said, " Well, they can't find Elena, cause she is cloaked with a spell."

   I said, " They will end up just guessing where she is. You gotta think Original vampires come into town, and suddenly a human petrova doppelgänger is missing."

Kol said, " Care has a point."

Klaus said, " Let them come. They will see just how far they get."

We nodded. On time, Damon, Stefan, and Bonnie came into the house, and stood in the living room.

Elijah said, " You can learn to knock!"

Stefan said, " Whatever. Where's Elena?"

Kol said, " Elena this, Elena that. Do you always worry about a dumb doppelbitch."

Damon went over to Kol, and tried to choke him. Kol broke his arm, and threw him into a window. Rebekah said, " Kol! Stop breaking the windows."

Kol shrugged and said, " He started it."

I rolled my eyes, and said, " What makes yous think Elena is here?"

Bonnie said, " I broke the cloaking spell."

Damon came, and stood in the living room. He said, " I already had my suspicions on these five."

Damon came over to me, and grabbed my arm. He made me stand, and held me against his chest. I said, " Damon, let me go."

Damon said, " Not a chance. Give me Elena, or Blondie gets it."

Klaus, Rebekah, Kol, Kathrine, and Elijah stood there, and Klaus growled, and said, " Let her go!"

Damon bit into his wrist, and fed me his blood. Damon said, " Give me Elena or I will turn your Blondie girlfriend. Yeah, don't think I haven't seen yous give each other looks, and seen yous in town, hand in hand."

Klaus was about to pounce on Damon, but Elijah held his arm. Elijah said, " Niklaus, give them the girl."

Klaus sighed, and said, " Kol, go get her."

Kol said, " Giving up that easily, Nik."

Klaus shouted, " GO GET HER!"

Kol flashed away, and then came back with an unconscious Elena in his arms. He handed her to Stefan, and said, " Let Caroline go."

Damon said, " I will."

He then snapped my neck, and everything went black.

Klaus's POV
Caroline fell to the ground, and the Salvatore's, and the Bennett left. I ran over, and picked Caroline up. I laid her on the couch, and said, " I'm going to kill each and every one of them."

I was about to leave, when Rebekah grabbed my arm. Rebekah said, " Nik. That's not what Caroline would want."

I said, " She didn't want to be turned against her will, either!"

Katerina said, " Rebekah is right. Let it go."

I said, " Fine. I will let Caroline decided when she wakes. I'm taking her up to my room."

I picked Caroline up, and sped upstairs to my room. I laid her down on my bed, and let my fingers graze her face. I had a few tears fall, but I quickly wiped them. I can't show weakness.

I sat down on the chair, and waited for her to wake.