Truth

Caroline's POV
   It has been two days, since Rebekah told me the truth. I'm glad she told me, instead of lying. But I'm confused, hurt, and freaked out. I was ignoring everyone. I just wanted time to think.

    I woke up, and heard someone knocking on the front door. I got up, and went downstairs. I opened the door, and there was Kol, and Rebekah.

   Rebekah said, " May we come in?"

  I said, " Yeah. Come on in."

   They both walked inside, and I closed the door. I said, " Let me get changed, and I will be right back down. Make yourselves at home."

  They nodded, and I went upstairs. I put on my jeans, my black sequin tank top and my blue heels. I walked downstairs and seen Kol, and Rebekah sitting at the island in the kitchen.

   I said, " So, what are you two doing here?"

  Kol said, " You weren't at school the past two days. We were worried about you."

  I said, " I'm fine. I just needed time to think everything over. You know, Vampires, Wolves and witches. It's all so much to learn."

   Rebekah said, " I just wanted yo be honest with you. I didn't want to lie."

  I said, " I appreciate you being honest with me."

   They nodded. We went to the living room, and sat down. I said, " So, tell me more. About all of this."

  Rebekah said, " Well, as I told you, we are the Original Vampires. The vampires that started the whole Race of vampires. We are a thousand years old, stronger, and faster than a regular vampire. We met Stefan in the 20s. Him and I were close. Nik compelled Stefan to forget us, till we met again."

  I said, " You told me you were here because of Elena. Why?"

  Kol said, " We don't want to tell you, yet. We want to make sure you don't choose your friends side, and then go tell them. You should get their side of the story, then make a decision."

  I nodded. They left. I sighed, and got up. I went outside, and got in my car. I then drove to the Salvatore house. It's a weekend, so no school. For some reason, I figured they would be there.

I parked my car in the driveway, and got out. I walked to the front door, and walked right in. Bonnie, Stefan, Damon, and Elena were sitting there in the living room.

Damon said, " Knock much, Blondie?"

I said, " Whatever."

I stood there with my arms crossed, and said, " Now. I know the truth now."

Bonnie said, " What truth?"

I said, " Damon, and Stefan are vampires. You are a witch, and Elena is a doppelgänger."

Elena said, " How did you find out?"

I said, " My actual friends told me, the truth. They didn't want to lie to me."

Stefan said, " We were trying to protect you. We didn't want you in the middle of this mess."

I said, " I was friends with you, Bonnie, and Elena. I'm friends with two Original Vampires. I think I'm already in the middle of this."

Damon said, " Barbie, they are ancient vampires. They are dangerous. They lie, manipulate, and kill."

I said, " Really? They've shown me nothing but kindness, and the truth. Unlike you four."

Elena said, " We didn't want to lie to you. We just though keeping you out of it, will let you live your life as a human."

I said, " Have you ever thought of what I wanted. I wanted yous to be honest with me. Even when I gave you a chance to tell me, you didn't. All I ever wanted was the truth."

Bonnie said, " Care, hear our side of this."

I sighed, and sat down. I said, " Tell me."

Damon said, " Stefan, and I were turned in 1864, by Kathrine Pierce, Elenas ancestor. Stefan, and I had our fights, and I ended up leaving him alone for a century. Stefan had came here, and I had to see what was so important that he was here. He was here because every once a couple decades, he comes here, and visits. When I came, I soon found out why he stayed, it's because of Elena."

Stefan said, " She looked like Kathrine. Kathrine had manipulated Damon and I. I was curious to find out if she was like Kathrine. She wasn't. I ended up staying, and going to school. I ended up falling in love with Elena."

Damon said, " I came and tried to mess with their relationship, like brothers do. I ended up ending their relationship, because Elena had feelings for me. We are together."

  I said, " So, why did Elena tell me to stay away from Rebekah and Kol?"

  Elena said, " We found out who they were, and we were afraid of why they are here. We didn't want you to get hurt."

  I said, " You don't have a right to be worried about me. Yous lied to me. I'm done. Goodbye."

  I walked out, and ignored Elena's protests. I got in my car, and drove to the Mikaelsons Mansion.

I parked my car, and got out. I walked up to the front door, and knocked. Klaus opened the door, and said, " Hello, love."

I said, " Is Rebekah and Kol here?"

He said, " Yes. In the living room."

He stepped aside and let me in. I walked inside, and he showed me the living room. There was Rebekah, Elijah, and Kol. I said, " I talked to them, and all they are worried about is my safety. I choose yous."

Rebekah said, " Really?"

I said, " Yeah. They lied to me for three years."

Rebekah smiled, and said, " Sit down."

I sat down beside her, and she said, " Alright. We didn't tell you why we are here because of Elena, cause we didn't want you to blab to your friends."

I said, " They aren't my friends, anymore."

Kol said, " Well, darling, we are here for you no matter what."

I smiled at him, and Elijah said, " We are here because Elena is the key to having Niklaus make hybrids."

I said, " What?"

Klaus said, " I'm half wolf, half vampire. The Original Hybrid. I can't make more hybrids because of some stupid spell my mother cast. I need the blood of a human doppelgänger to make hybrids."

I said, " So, why don't you just grab Elena?"

Rebekah said, " We don't want the Salvatore's to raise suspicion. So, we have a plan."

They continued to tell me their plan.

Two hours later, I left. I got in my car, and drove to my house.

I walked inside, and made some dinner. I ate and then went upstairs to my room. I got a shower, and put on my pjs. I walked into my room, and laid down. For some reason, I couldn't get Klaus out of my head.