Transistion

Caroline's POV
    I woke up, and gasped for air. I was in a room, that I didn't know. Everything felt different. Then I remembered what happened Damon fed me his blood, and killed me.

   I heard someone snoring, and I looked beside the bed. There was Klaus, sleeping. He looks so peaceful. There was a book on the bedside table, I grabbed it, and opened it. There's a drawing of me, and Klaus dancing at the ball, the other night.

Klaus said, " Love. You're awake."

I looked over at him, and said, " Why did you draw this?"

He seen the sketch book, and said, " I wanted to remember that moment forever."

I blushed, and he said, " Come. Let's go downstairs, and we can explain what happened to you."

I nodded, and laid the book on the bed. I got out of bed, and we walked downstairs, and to the living room. I felt different, like my senses are off. I sat down on the couch, and said, " What happened?"

Elijah said, " Did you ever find out how to become a vampire?"

I said, " No. Bekah and Kol never told me."

Kathrine said, " Well, you have to die with vampires blood in your system, which you did."

I said, " So, what I'm a vampire?"

Kol said, " Not precisely, darling. You are in transition. You have 24 hours to choose, wether you become immortal or not."

I said, " So, If I don't choose. What I die?"

Rebekah said, " Yes. I never wanted you to be forced to make this decision."

I said, " It's fine. I just need some air."

They nodded, and I walked outback. I walked through the garden. I sat down on the bench, and sighed. I don't know what to do.

    Klaus came over, and sat next to me. He said, " What's wrong?"

  I said, " I don't know what to do."

  He said, " Did you want me to show you what it's like being a vampire?"

  I said, " Sure."

  He stood up, and said, " Get on my back."

  I stood on the bench, and got on his back. Its like a flash of speed, about how fast we are going.

   We stopped, and he set me down. We are at my house, and I said, " Wow. That's fast."

He smirked and said, " There's other perks too. If you want to know them."

  I said, " I would. Let's go inside, and I would like to get a shower, and change."

  He nodded, and we went inside. I said, " Make yourself at home."

  I went upstairs to my room, and went to the bathroom. I got a shower, then put on my shorts, my red top, and my black sandals. I walked downstairs, and seen Klaus looking at the pictures on the mantle. I said, " Hey."

  He said, " You look ravishing."

   I blushed, and sat down on the couch, and he sat down beside me. He said, " Would you like me to tell you the perks?"

  I said, " Please."

  He said, " There's the speed, the agility, and immortality. But there's also your senses are heightened. Hearing, smell, taste, sight, and touch."

   He leaned in, and pecked my shoulder. I said, " What about drinking people's blood?"

  He said, " It's not that bad. Back in the days, you had to drink from the vein. Now, they have blood bags, that taste the same, a little. The blood from the vein tastes a lot better, because of it being warm. You don't have to kill the human, you can compel them, and heal them with your blood."

  I said, " I've made my decision."

He said, " What is it?"

  I said, " I want to tell all of yous together."

   He nodded, and kissed my cheek. He got up, and I hopped on his back.

In a flash, we arrived at the mansion. I hopped off his back, and we went inside. Everyone is in the living room. I said, " I've decided to become a vampire."

Rebekah and Kol jumped for joy, and came over and hugged me. Kol said, " I'm glad you chose that."

Rebekah said, " We can be best friends for eternity, now!"

I laughed, and Elijah said, " Alright. Give Caroline some space. Katerina get two blood bags."

Kathrine went to the kitchen, and Rebekah, and Kol sat down. I sat down beside Klaus, and Kathrine came back with blood bags. She handed them to me, and I drank them all.

On the last bag, I felt fangs come out, and I sank them into the bag, and drank. The coppery taste melted my taste buds.

  I finished the bag, and Rebekah said, " How do you feel?"

  I said, " Great. It's so different. I can hear the birds chirping from outside."

  Elijah said, " That's good. You aren't going home, till you control your bloodlust."

  I said, " What about my clothes?"

  Kol said, " Rebekah, and I can go get some things for you."

  I said, " Alright."

Rebekah, and Kol left. Elijah and Kathrine went off somewhere. Klaus kissed my cheek, and said, " You are going to be amazing at this."

I looked at him, and said, " How come you always kiss my shoulder, or my cheek? We've been dating for two weeks, and you never kiss my lips. Is it because you were afraid of losing control?"

He said, " No, it's not. I just want our first kiss to be the most memorable thing."

   I said, " Alright. I just didn't know if it was because you were afraid of losing control, or you don't like me that much."

  He said, " I like you, very much, sweetheart. Now, let's go to the ballroom, and see if you can control your bloodlust."

  I nodded, and we went to the ballroom. We stopped, and got blood bags. We stood in the ballroom, and I stood on the other side.

   Seven hours later, I finally got control of my bloodlust. Klaus said, " Good job, love."

I said, " Well, I had a great teacher."

  He smiled, and said, " Kol, and Rebekah should be back by now."

   On time, Rebekah, and Kol came into the ballroom. Rebekah said, " Care. Let me show you to your room."

  I nodded, and followed her upstairs to the third floor. It's right next to her room. I said, " Wow. It's bigger than my whole living room."

I looked around the room, and Bekah said, " This room is the third biggest in the house. Nik has the first and second biggest rooms. He has the one for his studio, and the other is his room."

I nodded, and seen my stuff already put away. Rebekah said, " I'll leave you to get settled. We will hopefully have a daylight ring for you, soon."

I nodded, and she left. I went to the bathroom, and got a shower. After my shower, I put on my pjs, which is shorts, and a tank top. I laid down, and soon fell asleep.