First Date

Caroline's POV
I woke up, and the girls were still asleep. I went to the bathroom, and put on my shorts, my black shirt and my blue heels. I walked outside of the bathroom, and the girls are up. Kathrine wasn't in the room, and Bekah was sitting at the vanity doing her makeup.

She said, " Oh, Nik dropped this off for you."

She pointed to the black velvet box on the bed. I picked it up, and said, " Wow."

Bekah came over, and said, " Damn."

Kathrine came into the room in jeans, a purple tank top, a blue jacket, and sneakers, and her hair is straightened. She looks like Elena. She looked at the diamond bracelet, Klaus had given me. She said, " What the hell? Elijah never gave me diamonds! I'm going to kill him!"

I laughed, and Bekah said, " Why does this say about a date?"

There was a note attached to the ribbon, and Rebekah was reading it. I looked at it, and it read:

Can't wait for our date tonight, sweetheart.

Bekah looked at me, and said, " What's going on with you and my brother?"

I said, " Fine. We admitted our feelings last night, and he asked me out. We are having a date tonight. It's no big deal."

   Rebekah said, " What?! It is a big deal! We need to go shopping, ASAP!"

  Kathrine said, " Well, I can't. I have to distract the Salvatore brothers."

  I said, " Have fun, Kathrine."

  She smiled, and left. Rebekah said, " You and I are going shopping."

I said, " Alright."

  We walked downstairs, and Rebekah went to the kitchen to get blood. It sounds so normal, now.

   She came back a few minutes later, and we went outside. We got in my car, and drove to the mall.

  We arrived at the mall, and went inside.

   Four hours later, we arrived back at Bekahs house. She insisted on me getting ready at her house.

    We got out of the car, and I grabbed the bag with my dress in it, and left the other bags in my car. I helped Bekah carry her bags upstairs to her room.

   We walked into her room, and Bekah said, " Alright. I will put these things away, while you get ready."

  I nodded, and went into the bathroom. I got a shower, and then put on my dress. It's a royal blue high low dress with sparkles. I put on the blue heels that match, and walked out of the bathroom.

  I sat down at the vanity, and Bekah did my hair, and makeup.

   When I was done, it was time for the date. Rebekah said, " You look stunning. Nik won't realize what hit him."

   I smiled, and grabbed my clutch. I walked out of the room, and went downstairs. Klaus is waiting at the bottom of the stairs, and gave me a look that read admiration. He was dressed in an all black suit, and looked handsome, as usual.

   He held his hand out, and I took it. He kissed my hand, and said, " You look ravishing."

  I said, " You look handsome."

He smiled, and said, " Ready, love?"

  I said, " Yes."

  We walked outside and got in his black Jaguar. He started driving, and I said, " Where are you taking me?"

   He said, " It's a surprise."

  I said, " I hate surprises."

  He said, " It's all part of the fun."

  I sighed, and I noticed he was driving out of town.

Thirty minutes later, we arrived at the restaurant. We got out of the car, and it's called, Ripper. We walked inside, and got seated at a table on the roof.

I said, " Wow. This is a beautiful view."

He said, " Only the best."

I blushed. Klaus ordered drinks, and our food. We talked, and ate. We had gotten to know each other more. I learned that he had three other siblings, but they had died. Their father chased them for a thousand years, till he put an end to him. I told him all about my childhood.

Two hours later, we arrived at the mansion, and stood in front of my car. I said, " I had a great time, tonight."

He said, " Me too."

I said, " I would love to do this again. What do you say?"

He said, " I'd say I would enjoy that, even tho I'm supposed to ask you."

I said, " Well, are you asking me?"

He said, " Would you like to go out with me again?"

I said, " That sounds amazing."

He smiled, and kissed my cheek. He said, " Goodnight, love."

I said, " Goodnight, Klaus."

He opened my car door for me, and I got in. He closed the door, and I drove to my house.

I arrived at my house, and put the shopping bags in my room. I changed into my pjs, and laid down. I ended up falling asleep, dreaming of the amazing date Klaus and I had.

Klaus's POV
She left, and I went inside. Kol was standing in the foyer, and said, " Where were you?"

I said, " Nowhere."

He said, " You went out with Caroline."

I said, " Do you have a problem with that?"

He said, " Yes. She's my best friend, don't even think about hurting her."

I said, " I wouldn't dream of hurting her, Kol."

He nodded, and I sped upstairs to my studio. I painted her. She's the only thing that I can paint. I can't get her out of my head.