Love blooms in Trinity 💚💙❤️ Chapter 04

Suppawut residence :
N : My lovely brothers!!! You guys know what! I'm getting a husband soon!!!
S : I thought you are a top ...
G : I thought you were gay...
N : WTF! Guys.We are both men we are supposed to be husband's. And Singto you are thinking right I'm a bottom. Such a cute guy like me must be the bottom.
S : Well guys remember I told you about P'Kit?He's a really good guy, you know...
N : You also getting a husband!?
S : Maybe IDK...
G : I am getting love sick seeing you guys!
N : Blah blah blah 😂
S : Stop it both of you. Let's talk to our parents otherwise they'll be worried.
G : Hummm (I feel I am missing something or someone 😚 Uh! FML)“ The Lions "
Kit :
Guys it's been only three days and I made a move on N'Singto! Ah I'm so happy 😆
Tawan :
I also have something to share. Today at the washroom N'New and I... Our faces was so close... My heart had skipped a beat at that time. I didn't know how to face him again 😭
Tumcial :
Tay just act normal. It was just accidental. And Kit why don't you focus on your studies instead of fooling around with juniors.
Kit :
I'm not fooling around! 😠 I am serious about my nong Singto❤️❤️❤️
Tawan :
You must be right Peng. Thanks na. And Kit it's good if you are seriously serious
Tumcial :
I agree with Tay.
Kit :
You two just see my seriousness...
Tumcial :
😌😌😌
Tawan :
👀 👀 👀
Off P.O.V.
It's the fifth day this semester has ended and finally I am free now those seniors made me work too much.
Nicky : Ei Off come with me! It's time for you 2nd years too meet your direct line junior! Hurry up!
O : Okay krub Phi, I am running!
In the empty room :
O : P'Nicky why did you bring me here!?!
N : Listen Off, the matter is yesterday we really needed you for that job.
O : What? How could you guys? What would my junior will think about me!?!
N : Ei Off sorry na... And don't worry I've told your junior already that we had kept you busy in work
O : *Sulking*
N : Off come on we are extremely sorry. And see it's special for you. You are getting to meet your junior alone In such a huge room.
O : Ummm okay.
N : that's your junior! Oh here we go, nong Gun come in.
G : Krub Phi.
O : (💭Shit my direct line junior is that eye candy kid! How should I behave in front of him!?Wait calm down Jumpol... Act cool that's it)
G : Sawatdee krub P'Off
O : Watdee N'Gun.
N : Then both of you talk. I'm going. See you guys later!
OG : Sawatdee khub P'
O : Nong Gun let's sit here and talk.
G : Okay krub P'Off.
O : N'Gun do you remember that we had met before today?
G : I remember. On the first day of University I bumped into you.
O : Yes.
G : Well P'Off why do you read here in the faculty of Com. Art's?
O : Well one day I wanna be Oskar making film director. What about you nong?
G : I just wanna be a good screen writer.
O : (💭 he's too cute to handle) N'Gun can I have your number and line? I'm your direct line senior so I need these, you know to take care of you.
G : Yes sure P'Off (💭 He's clever)
O : Here's your phone. I've saved my number and line. Thanks na N'Gun. I promise to take good care of you.
G : Um.*Super shy*
O : Let me walk you to your class.
G : Okay krub.
1 week later.
Off p.o.v.
It's been a week since I'm in touch with N'Gun. I talked to him every single day this whole week. I wonder if he thinks that I'm weird 😅. Flirting? Just a bit. Cause I'm scared that I may get a rejection, you know he's sooooo cute 😍
K : Ei Off! WTF r u thinking?
O : Nothing...
T : Peng don't lie to us we know you very well. You like someone, right?
O : ....
K : How could you hide this from us? Didn't we told you about N'New and N'Singto?
T : Yes Peng, I thought you would share but you...
O : I am sorry guys. I was just wondering how to tell this to you guys.
K : Don't wonder! Tell us who's she?
O : It's a he... Well I like my direct line junior N'Gun...
K & T : You never told us that you are bisexual!
O : Well I don't like boys it's just that I like N'Gun.
K & T : Jumpol is in serious love 😏😏😏
O : Don't embarrass me guys. I didn't did this with you guys.
K : But you used to date girls.
T : and you never liked someone at first sight!
K & T : That means our friend is drown in love!
O : Shut up! Both of you.
K & T : Okay krub.
K : Are N'New and N'Gun are participating in freshy contest?
O & T : No.
K : Well my N'Singto is... I'm gonna support him with my all. Everybody will see that the Moon of the University is my boyfriend 😍
O & T : He's not your boyfriend Kit, don't dream too big.
K : Both of you just see how I get my love before both of you!
O & T : You're welcome but we're not in...