Love blooms in Trinity 💚💙❤️ Chapter 15

One day before OffGun & KristSingto was about go to their respective beach trips.
T : It's unfair u all are going there, I also wanna go there with Newwie!
N : Common Tay it's from University.
O : Yes Tay in vacations we all can go together on a beach trip but this is from University.
T : But we can stay separately, right?
O : Well you can...
T : Newwie, You heard him?
N : Tay we are not going.
T : But...
N : No means no.
K : Ha ha Tay is getting a scolding from his husband!
O : Only if Singto was here you would know.
K : Heh you are right. But Gun would do the same with you.
O : No won't. Right Gun?
G : Yes, Papii.
T : Stop you guys! All of you are very bad! I'm not talking to you guys.
After saying this Tay left the room, in a sec he came back and told New,
"Don't even try to follow me!" Then he ran away.
N : Ah I guess it'll be hard to pacify him.
O : Best of luck Nong.
Next day at the beach :
OffGun were mostly playing with Gun's friends Mike and White and spending quality time together. OffGun played in the water together, they sat by the sea shore and enjoyed the view together. White and Mike kept dissing them as they were being a clingy couple.
KristSingto : They were playing games with other engineering students divided in different groups. Obviously after requesting the senior hazer for a million times he lets Krist play with the juniors and puts him in the same team with Singto. They were having great fun time together.
Meanwhile at bangkok,
T : 💭 Newwie doesn't wanna go to beach with me! He doesn't loves me anymore! Newwie doesn't wanna have fun with me! Ah I wanna die! I'm not talking to him! I'm going to pool! I wanna play with water and Newwie can't stop me!
Tay putted his phone on silent mode.
N : 💭Tay is such a idiot! My brothers are out on a trip and he wants to go with them! Like seriously? We can have more fun when we are alone here! About beach we can go there anytime but getting such a great opportunity is rare! And now he's angry with me cause I refused for the beach trip plus his phone is switched off. Where can I find him!? Ah Tay where the hell are you!
New went to Tay's home and surprisingly meets his father.
N : Sawatdee krub Uncle.
D : You are Newwie, right? Tay's boyfriend?
N : Well I am. But uncle how did you?
D : Well Tay doesn't keep secrets with me. I know you must be looking for him. He's angry with you, right?
N : Yes uncle. I'm sorry.
TD : No need to be sorry my son gets upset soon. Well let me inform you that he's at the Pool because he couldn't get to visit beach with Krist and Off. That's why he's a little upset. I am sure he'll understand soon. I give you his location.
N : Thanks a lot uncle.
TD : It's okay. Son take good care of Tay for me.
N : I will.
New finds out Tay as soon as he could. Tay was swimming inside the pool. But as New expected, even tho Tay is playing in the water he isn't happy.
N : Tay listen to me.
T : No I won't.
N : You won't, right? You won't?
New opened his shirt playfully, smirked at Tay and jumped inside the pool. New went close to Tay. New said "I love you Tay", then New grabbed Tay's neck and was about to kiss Tay. But Tay pushed him away and said
T : Yeah you love me, you love me so much that you can't even visit beach with me?!
N : Tay, I do love you. Don't you understand that I want us to be alone. Only me and you.
New held Tay's neck once again and this time he pulled Tay into a kiss. They kissed each other with a urge of want. But as they were in the water so it couldn't continue for long.