Love blooms in Trinity 💚💙❤️ Chapter 18

( 18- age restricted scenes again. Sorry I wrote all the smut in a row 😅. As always the 18+ scenes starts with 🔞🔞🔞 this emoji & ends with this emoji.)

_________________________________________

O : 💭 I can sense that Gun is irritated about something, I feel he wants something but ain't getting it. I tried to figure out but couldn't. Tommorow is weekend so I asked him for date,he got really happy. I wonder is he unhappy cause he thinks that I don't love him or something like this?
During the date :
Off took out Gun to have lunch at one of Gun's favorite places. He gave a gift box to Gun.
G : Papii what's this?
O : Why don't you open it and see it yourself?
Gun opened the box and got out the blue rose. Gun really likes the sky that's why Off gifted him a blue rose.
G : It's so cute Papii. Thanks a lot.
O : You're more cute.
G : I know... Now let's go!
Off nodded and followed Gun who was busy walking away from Off, trying to hide his shy face from Off. Off ordered sea food for them.
O : This shrimp is big and yummy. Let me peel this for you.
G : Papii I can do it myself.
O : I know... But I want to do it for you...
Off started peeing the shrimp for Gun.
G : :💭 How can I be mad at him, if he is being so sweet...
(During the date Off noticed that Gun was staring at couples who were kissing in public.)
O : Baby let's go home.
G : No Papii, I wanna go to your condo.
O : You wanna stay over?
G : Um.
O : Okay baby.
At Off's condo :
O : Gun please forgive me. All this time I was thinking why you are upset. Now I understood that you are upset because of me..... I'm sorry... I should've understood your feelings earlier.
Off putted his lips on Gun's lips and started to kiss him slowly. Gun didn't wasted time to kiss back. Off kissed Gun patiently and pulled back before it gets too deep.
G : Papii let's go to your room.
O : Huh? Baby but I...
Gun pulled Off into a kiss and got on his lap. Gun signaled Off that he wants to go to the bed room. Both of them fell on the bed Off first and Gun on top of him. Gun didn't stops kissing but starts to unbuttoning Off's shirt. Then he takes a good look at the body he wanted to consume for a long time.
G : Papii is the hottest.
O : Baby please not say all these things.... I feel shy...
G : Sorry Papii but I can't help it.

🔞🔞🔞 (Start)

As Off was wearing his pants up to his waist, Gun pulled it down to his bellybutton. Then started kissing Off's neck, collarbone leaving some marks. Then he started kissing the older's nipple, and started sucking it hard, while playing with the other nipple using his hand.
O : Ah! Gun baby!
When Gun was satisfied playing with nipples he started kissing lower parts. Then he got up and got rid of the clothes which were left on Off's body.
G : Papii looks so delicious.
Off got really embarrassed after hearing those comments from his boyfriend's mouth.
Gun got on top of Off again, but this time making Off sit up.
G : Papii undress me.
Off gulped, as he keeps seeing each part of Gun revealing in front of him the more he longs for this body.
The younger one took a look at the older ones full hard cock and started sucking it, Off grabbed the bedsheet tightly.
O : Ah!... Baby... Ah! I... Am about to come...
Gun wasn't planning to stop cause Off came inside his mouth, he had to stop. Some of the cum dripped down and the rest was consumed by Gun.
O : Baby why did you ate that? It's not good.
G : Everything of Papii is good.
Gun kissed Off again, this time Gun won the tongue battle and tasted his Papii, after parting away from the kiss Gun got up and went to the living room to get his bag and got out packs of condoms and lube from his bag. Then he sat over Off again.
G : Here Papii you may start fingering me now.
Gun closed his eyes. Off just obeys what Gun said. He started fingering with one finger.
G : Papii do it with 3 fingers!
O : But baby it will hurt.
G : I don't care! I want you inside ASAP!
O : Okay baby...
*After a few minutes*
G : Papii I am ready to get in don't move until I tell you.
O : Okay baby if it hurts you can tell me to stop and you can hold onto me.
Gun starts riding Off, after getting comfortable he asked Off to move plus he moved along, Gun grabbed Off's shoulders tightly. The moment the elder ones thing hit the younger ones prostate that's when Gun just sucked Off's neck while dropping a few drops of tears. Off got scared seeing this but Gun told him not to stop but do it harder. After a few thrusts they both came together. Gun just lied on the bed silently after the exhausting  activity. After Off got himself together he got up and cleaned both of them. Then he put some clothes on Gun.

🔞🔞🔞 ( End )

O : Baby are you okay?
Gun pecked on Off's lips.
G : I am. I love you na Papii.
O : I love you too Gun.