Love blooms in Trinity 💚💙❤️ Chapter 16

{ This chapter contains 18- age restricted scenes. I've putted this 🔞🔞🔞 emojis from the part these scenes start and the part it'll end. 18+ scenes aren't that connected to the storyline so if you're not comfortable to read it, you can skip it. Plus I'm not good at writing those scenes. Please comment if they were okay or not. }

_________________________________________

After doing the legendary underwater kiss Tay and New got out of water. That's when New saw Tay completely and kept staring at him cause he was unable to ignore that his boyfriend was wearing wet swimming shorts.
T : What are are staring at Newwie?
N : Uh... Ah... Well... Nothing! I was thinking that we should get back home.
T : Okay I'll drop you home before I go to my home.
N : Um. (💭Like I'll let you go back home)
Meanwhile in the beach where Off and Gun are right now. Due to Gun's masterplan he's in the same room with Off. Yeah Gun's masterplan. He bribed a senior so that he can be in the same room as Off.
G : 💭 Ah I wonder how Papii can be so calm? How come he's so comfortable with that, I am roaming mostly half naked or wearing a sleeveless top in front of him! Don't he feels to do something nasty seeing me? Ah! Can someone please tell Papii for me that I want Papii to be naughty.
O : 💭 Thank God I saved my life by inches today! I don't understand why my baby is being so hot today but seriously I can't take it! But I am afraid I don't wanna hurt my baby, I am afraid that he might not be ready yet, I am afraid that I might not be good. Ah! I don't understand what I should do but I feel going with the flow is best for me, there's nothing more I can do.
Meanwhile, Krist and Singto were seeing stars.
S : P'Kit u remember about your reward?
K : I do.
S : Well let me reward you now.
Krist got shocked after hearing that. Singto pulled Krist into a kiss, they kiss with all they got. Their tongues fighting against each other. Krist seized the opportunity and won the tongue battle. Tasted every corner of Singto's mouth. They kissed till they were out of breath, both of them were panting hard.
S : P'Kit I wanna continue.
K : Eh? Really?
S : Um.
Krist stands up and picks up Singto.
S : Ah P'Kit what are you doing?
K : Let's go to my room!
S : I can walk till there!
K : No we are going like this! 
Krist carried Singto in a bridal way all the way to his room. He slowly putted Singto on his bed. Krist opened his luggage and got out a few packs of condoms.
S : P'Kit why do you carry these with you?!
K : Aw well I thought if I could ask you to do something naughty activities with me it would be helpful.
Singto got embarrassed after hearing his partner's words. Krist got to the bed, made Singto lie down, he sat on top of Singto. Pulled him into a passionate kiss and while kissing Krist kept unbuttoning Singto's shirt, Krist got rid of the shirt without even parting away from the kiss. When they parted away for air, Krist was awestruck seeing Singto's all red face. Singto got scared seeing that Krist has stopped.
S : P'Kit what happened?
K : Nothing I was just thinking how you are so cute?
S : *looks away*
K : Why did you looked away, baby look at me, it's our time we must enjoy it together.
S : But I feel...
K : Shy?
Singto nodded.
K : Baby I am all yours no need to be shy of me. Be comfortable na.
S : Um.
🔞🔞🔞. ( Start )
Krist now started to kiss Singto's neck, collarbone and upper parts of body while leaving some marks, now he's kissing in the abdominal area. That's when he took a look at Singto, asking for permission to move ahead. Singto Nods. Before getting rid of Singto's clothes Krist's got rid of his own clothes first so that Singto is not uncomfortable. And feels like that he's the only one without clothes here. Then Krist got rid of Singto's pants. Instead of looking down Krist was looking at Singto's face, cause he thinks it's more fun see Singto being a red tomato like this.
K : Baby don't be scared, okay? I'm gonna finger you.now, it'll hurt a bit but you can hold onto my shoulders for support.
S : Okay.
Krist fingers the younger one patiently, putting one finger at first,then add another finger, at last another finger.
K : Baby I think you should be ready by now. Listen no need to be afraid and whenever you want me to stop please say it.
Singto nodded and held Krist's shoulders. The older one puts on a condom by himself and started thrusting, slowly. In this whole time this is the first time Singto let's out a moan out his mouth.
S : Ah...
Krist never flustered after listening to a moan before.
S : Ah! P'Kit... Ah at bit more faster... Please... Ah!
K : As you wish my young master.
🔞🔞🔞 (End)
After speeding up in a while both of them came together. They lied on the bed and rested a bit. After a while Krist got up and got a towel. He cleaned both himself and Singto with that.
K : Are you okay?
S : Um.
K : Awe now give me a hug?
Singto hugged Krist tightly.