Love blooms in Trinity 💚💙❤️ Chapter 17

{ This chapter contains 18- age restricted scenes. I've used 🔞 sticker at the start of the scene & the end of the secne. }

_________________________________________

Tay dropped New at his home.
T : Then I'll go back home. Bye Newwie.
New held Tay's hand.
N : You  ain't going anywhere, you are coming inside.
T : Eh...
New pulled Tay inside the house. He smiled at Tay seductively and putted his one arm on Tay's waist and grabbed Tay's neck with another.
T : What are you...?
N : Why only u can do this? I can't?
T : Well you can... I just...
New pulled Tay into a kiss. He  kissed Tay with all he got, tasting every corner of Tay's mouth.
N : Tay let's go to my room.
T : Okay...
They kissed all the way to the room, when they got in there, Tay made New sit on the bed and started unbuttoning New's shirt.
N : Wait...
New opened a drawer and got a few packs of condoms and a tube of lube.
N : Here u go.
This time Tay was being very careful than the first time. He lets New undress him this time.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 (Start)

Then he started kissing New's neck, collarbone and upper parts, slowly & carefully, this time. Leaving just one hickey on the neck. As he goes down he just didn't went up for cock, asked for permission first.
N : No.
T : Eh?...
New made Tay lie down and got on top of him.
N : Last time you made me feel good, it's my turn now.
T : Uh okay...
Tay gulped his saliva. The younger one starts sucking the older ones cock while playing with the older's nipples using one hand. Feeling pleased with the unholy sounds the elder one is making.
T : Ah... Newwie... Ah... I'm about to come.
New speed up and pulls out before the moment before Tay came, Tay was panting hard.
N : Tay krub is so cute.
T : And u are so sexy.
Tay changed position with New. Asked for permission again. New nodded, elder one took lube and started fingering the younger one. Which Tay didn't did properly last time. This time he was gentle. He was about to get inside but New pulled him into a kiss.
N : You are the best.
T : You are the bestest.
Then Tay slowly gets inside and starts thrusting slowly. With soft sounds from the younger's mouth.
N : Tay... Ah... Please... Speed up... Ah... I can't anymore...
Tay speed up and both of them came together.
T : Was it good?
N : Best.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 (End)
_________________________________________

Meanwhile Krist and Singto....
In the morning :
Singto wakes up first and haves a look at Krist. Then he saw that last night he grabbed Krist's shoulders too tight that it got marks. Krist woke up.
K : Good morning luv.
S : Good morning P'Kit. P' I am really sorry.
K : Why?
S : Your shoulders.
K : Don't be sorry, I am glad my shoulders could give you some support. Come give me a hug.
Singto gave Krist a hug.
K : Well Singto are you feeling okay?
S : It's a bit sore in the back but I'm fine
K : Ah I'm glad that you're fine.
S : P'Kit?
K : Hummm?
S : I love you P'Kit.
K : I love you too.
OG p.o.v.
In the morning, when Off wakes up he realizes that Gun is sleeping hugging him. Off felt really good plus intimated at the same time. Before Off could escape from the strange situation Gun woke up.
G : Papii...
O : Um?
G : Nothing I wanna hug you for longer, we're leaving the beach during lunch so till then can I sleep like this?
O : Of course you can baby. But are you not hungry?
G : No I just wanna be close to Papii.
O : Okay, baby. (💭My baby is the cutest, so innocent)
G : 💭I may enjoy with this now, but I am getting what I want really soon.
At the bus station :
W : P'Off and Gun why didn't both of you came for lunch?
M : What were both of you were doing?
G : Nothing!
Gun got into the bus.
G : 💭 Hearing my friends idiotic question I feel so angry!*
O : I think Gun is having a mood swing. Both of you two don't mind him please.

Off got on the bus and sat next to Gun and putted Gun's head on his shoulder and kisses Gun's forehead, then Gun became really happy cause they are in public and Off did this, plus everyone in the bus are screaming, but Off gives them a death glare so that they shut up and doesn't bother Gun.
O : Baby are you feeling okay?
G : I am.

_________________________________________

Y'all please tell me if the 🔞🔞🔞 scenes are good or not ♡(> ਊ <)♡