Love blooms in Trinity 💚💙❤️ Chapter 20

TayNew p.o.v.
N : Tay why are you nervous meeting your own family?
T : Well I am not alone.
N : Why? Are you ashamed to make me meet your family?
T : No I am just nervous about how'll they react meeting my boyfriend. Plus I know they'll tease me a lot.
N : Don't worry Tay. We'll pass through it! Let's go inside.
T : Um.
TayNew waies Tay's family.
T : Well... Everyone... He...
N : I am his boyfriend. Nice to meet you all.
New held Tay's hand and sat with him on the dinning table on their place.
TM : Tay son, so this is your Newwie? Who is really bold?
T : Um.
Tay's dad : New, son it's nice to meet you again.
N : It's nice to meet you too uncle.
T : You met him Dad? Newwie why didn't you told me?
TD : When you were crying the fuck out in the pool, he came to our home to find you.
Tay glares at New.
N : What? I really forgot to tell you.
Tay's Brother : Ei Tay brother how come you never told me that you like guys?
T : Well...
N : Tay don't like anyone but me.
Gives Tay a reassuring look.
TG : Ah my grandson is so shy! He's lucky that New is bold, otherwise it wouldn't have worked.
N : Oh grandma, weren't you sick?
TG : I was just just finding an excuse for a family gathering.
N : Oh grandma you are so smart. I got a lot of gifts for you. It's all in the car. After we finish eating I'll show you all of them.
TG : That's my best grandson!
T : Aw wasn't it me?
TG : You are right, it was you now it's New.
Tay pouted.
T :  I ain't talking to you anymore.
N : Tay she's joking you always are the best grandson plus the best boyfriend.
T : Okay I trust you.
TayNew spent two days with Tay's family happily, New easily got along with everyone in the family.
OffGun p.o.v.
O : Baby let's go in.
G : Um.
OffGun waies Off's family.
OM : Here our son comes home! With his? Dad what did he said us last time do you remember?
OD : I do. His future husband.
Gun hits Off's arm and whispers.
G : Papii why do you always say all this things?
Off raised his voice louder than usual and said,
O : Is it false!? What's wrong in speaking up the truth?! We'll actually get married in a few years. Why can't I say this?!
Off's Sister : Brother it will be great if you if you stop teasing your boyfriend. He'll pass out for sure if you don't stop.
O : You know have to worry about my baby, I know way better than you.
OS : Whatever. Come sit on the table the food is ready.
*OffGun sat on the table together*
Nirin : Uncle Off, you r a lier u told me that your boyfriend is cuter than me. I don't think so. He's a big boy, not cute.
O : Like you have any sense kiddo! He's the cutest! Look at your face in the mirror.
OS : Stop bulling my Nirin, Ei Off!
O : She is wrong!
G : Papii stop bulling your niece.
O : Okay baby.
OM : So son youmust be the cutest Gun Atthaphan Suppawut, who is going marry my mad son, can I ask why do u like him?
G : Well aunty P'Off
O : P'Off!?!
G : Papii... He just boosts too much about me, plus before today I never knew that Papii can be immature. He always takes care of me, friendly with everyone, tries to do good to people and never gets angry on  me, which makes him really attractive.
OM : I see.
OD : What if my son doesn't earns money in future, asks you to earn money for him and sits himself at home or cheats on you ?
G : Uncle I believe Papii will never do something like this.
OD : Are you confident?
G : Yes, uncle Papii can do anything but can't trouble me. Even In university he doesn't let's me do any hard work. And about cheating on me he can't.
OS : It's the first time I feel proud of you Off.
OM : I give my son to you Gun, so that he always stays like a good boy.
OD : Me too.
OS : Take care of this idiot.
G : Krub.
O : Y'all always accuse me that I am a idiot! All of you are so bad!
Everybody glared at Off.
O : All of you but Gun is an exception.
OD : Oh I thought for a moment that Off good possessed.
O : Dad!
Later that day Gun became good friends with Nirin and Off's mother.
O : Are you happy?
G : Very much. 
After a few days,
Holy Trinity meeting:
K : Dear husband's of we three. Today I Krist Perawat want to speak in behalf of all three of us.
N : I am the representative of us brothers. But what do you guys want to say?
K : Well we three friends wanna go in public, in our relationships with you three brothers.
N : Well, you guys must wait.
K : Why? Didn't everything happened?! We wanna show the world that we have snatched the treasure from them!
N : Wait until you guys get permission from our parents.
K : Till when?
N : Well they are coming back home this weekend for 2 weeks. If you guys wanna go out in public then ask for their permission.
Krist discussed it with Off and Tay.
K : Okay, this weekend! Tell Mr.Suppasit & Mr.Kanawut that you guy's boyfriend's are paying visit this weekend.
N : Really?! I thought you guys must be joking about going out in public.
K : We are really serious. Then we are going now. Excuse us, we have a lot of preparations to do. Bye bye. Love you all. Ei Off, Tay come! Fast! We don't have time!
N : I hope we didn't made any mistakes.
Singto & Gun : Me too.
They went to their place's because obviously after getting out of their boyfriend's house after dinner, they can't go to shopping.
The lions :
Tumcial :
So tommorow at 9am at Siam?
Kit :
Yeah, I can't wait.
Tawan :
I am nervous but ready. I can't wait to show everyone that Newwie is my boyfriend and they can't flirt with him.
Tumcial :
We can do it guys!✊
Kit :
Fighting ✊
Tawan :
Let's do it! ✊