Love blooms in Trinity 💚💙❤️ Chapter 23

( Ah it's the last chapter 😭. I had very much fun to write it, it's my first fanfic also 😭❤️💙💚. Thanks a lot to everyone for reading it 🙏 )

Gun P.O.V.

It's been 7 years me and Papii are together. Everyone else may think it is a long time but for me it wasn't a long time. Every day with Papii ends so soon. In these 7 years I wasn't a bit of bored. Everyday with Papii is like a fun rollercoaster.
Papii, P'Tay & P'Krist moved into our house six years ago. P'Tay always keeps breaking things & forgetting his works but he never forgets anything about New and that's enough for me to forgive him for breaking something everyday. And P'Krist always keeps showing off about Singto. I don't understand is my brother is made of gold or what? I clearly remember on our graduation day Papii & P'Krist were acting like it's their own graduation. They even wore their graduation gowns. At least P'Tay was acting like it's his boyfriend's graduation. It's like Papii and P'Krist are a bit like New, energetic and hyper supportive. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys that I and Papii had opened a production with my friends Mike and White. At first I had thought that Papii wouldn't agree to do business with my friends but when I asked him, he didn't opposed a bit. And today our production is a successful production in our country. About my brothers, P'Tay and New are doing business. New has got a hold on Papa Gulf and Daddy Mew's business plus he is 25% shareholder of P'Tay's restraunt business. P'Krist and Singto, both are working in a big company as one of the best engineers of your country. All of us are doing pretty good.

Everyday when I wake up from sleep I can see Papii's face in front of me. Before sleeping I see him, whole day I can stay with him. I am really grateful to his parents for giving him to me. Even though Papii used to help me in everything but there was a thing that he couldn't do which is cooking. 2 years ago he also learned how to cook. Sometimes he cooks for me wait no he only cooks for me. He never shares it with anyone else. You guys know in all these years nothing really has changed expect one thing which is Papii is more caring and worried about me now. He keeps telling me that “Baby you are 25 years old now if you don't take proper care of yourself it could be a problem. You should eat more vegetables please, eat more vegetables for me please. I don't want to see you going to doctors whole day in your old age. Who will give me time then? I want to stay together with you for a long time so take care of yourself for me" e.t.c. Seriously Papii is the one who is the oldest among us all and became 30 today. Oh yeah it reminds me that I am going to give him a birthday surprise today. I called some of his old friends and family members. TayNew and KristSingto will obviously be present there. This time I baked a cake for Papii, I hope it's good. Papii went to a fanmeet for our upcoming project. I was supposed to be present there but I told Papii that I feel a bit sick so he told me to rest at home and before leaving he had told everyone in the house to take care of me. Ah in a bit I'm going to surprise Papii! I'm so excited!!! He'll be really happy for sure.

Fanmeet :

The interviewer got a message from Gun so according to the plan he asked Off “P'Off it's your birthday today, right"
O : Krub.
Between the fans Gun came singing “Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Papii, have birthday to you~"
O : Awe baby you're so sweet.
Off ran towards Gun and hugged him.
G : Papii slowly the cake with fall down.
O : Oh sorry. Thanks a lot baby for this beautiful surprise.
Gun whispered in Off's ear “This is nothing, wait for the gift at home."
The fanclub was screaming for their favorite director couple. Krist and New were hosting the birthday party. Off and Gun's a few relatives and parents were sitting on a special corner which was specially arranged by Gun for them.
K : Okay, attention everybody! It's time for cake cutting!
O : I am really thankful to my partner to be in my life, to make me feel happy and make my everyday a very happy day.
G : I am also very thankful to you Papii.
K : Both of you please stop this Thanksgiving ceremony and Off please cut the cake.
Off blowed the candles and wished then he cutted the cake. Obviously the first bite of the cake went to Gun.
Gun whispered in Off's ear “What did you asked for?"
“I won't tell you, otherwise my wish won't come true"
“Is it the same as always?"
“Yes"
“I knew it Papii"
“If you know then why do you ask?"
“Just to make sure if you asked for something else or not. Why do you wish for the same thing every year?"
“I just want to see my baby happy and healthy. Is it wrong to ask for?"
“I love you"
“Oho such an unexpected answer to hear. But I love you too"

[ - The End ]