Chapter 0 "Backstory of The 4 Cadets"

No One's POV:

Every Chick is hatching out of Their eggs to see Their Mother and Father and Once They laid eyes on Both Parents, Chicks will be happy and See That They'll always be loved and protected. But...That's not always The case...Because Something happened No Other Bird could do to Their own Chicks, It happened more than 1 time, It happen 4 Times! 4 Times It happen, The 4 mistakes that They made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swift:

For Swift case, He Never met His Biological Parents and Probably never will. When He was delivered by His new Home Front door step. His Parents were no where to be found, He did have a Grandfather but He was way to sick to take good care of Swift, So He was moved into a small Foster Home and He was given The name "Swift" While Growing Up in The Foster Home, Swift didn't really have any Friends at all, He was usually alone almost all The Time, Swift was most to Foster Home to Foster Home because He was going abuse by all of The Foster care People, He grew Up with but Somehow and Thankfully He survived while growing Up. Swift was The smartest One in His Foster Home and All of The Foster Chicks always bully Him sometimes because Swift is very smart.

Rod:

Ever Since Birth, Rod's Parents were so poor and sadly couldn't Support Their Son, So His Parents put Their Son into a Foster Home and Rod never heard of His Parents. Rod was never adopted, So He had to stay in The Foster Care, Many Other Chicks from The Foster Care bully Him all The Time and Worse, Beat Him Up. Rod Tries Extremely Hard to Prove to Everyone that He isn't a Chicken, He is a Rooster.

Brody:

A Young Puffin name "Brody" have lived with His Parents for 10 years but Both of Brody's Parents died and He had to go in a Foster Care Home. Brody is always Outside and Doesn't really hang out with anyone else because Everyone else in The Foster Care call Brody "Annoying" but He's pretty quiet and calm when He is alone. Brody usually use His Freetime surfing or flying around and Sometimes He is not being watch at All and Left on His own all day.

Penny:

Penny is a 9 year old Penguin who was abandoned by Both of Her Parents, Penny is muted and She was Bullied The Most out of The 4 Cadets. Because She is muted, She can't say anything when She getting bullied, Beaten Up or Abused by Her Foster Parents. Penny is very shy when It comes to other Chicks as Her age. She's basically The Youngest from Her new Friends Swift, Rod and Brody. The Only way to communicate without speaking or talking, Penny use Sign Language to communicate with others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

These Four Young Friends treat eachother like Brothers and Sister, It all started when They met when The Four Friends was in a Foster Care Home but It didn't get any better but There was only light in These Four Friends life, These Four Friends became closer and closer and love eachother more as Brothers and Sisters but Their life with Their own Foster Parents wasn't great at all. These Four Friends have been abuse Ever since, These Four Friends have been sending to Their Foster Home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swift's POV:

Me, Rod, Brody and Penny are going into a new Foster Home because We've been abuse Ever Since, I met My Brothers and Sister. I Honestly treat My Three Friends Rod, Brody and Penny as My Brothers and Sister. Back when The Four of Us use to live in Our Abusive Parents, I was The one who got abused The most because I usually take The Hits, Slaps and Kicks Me, So Rod, Brody and Penny didn't get hurt but The Four of Us still get hurt from Our Foster Parents. Me, Rod and Brody know Sign Language, So We usually use Sign Language to communicate with Eachother and I'll tell You How Our Life was when We use to live without Our Foster Parents.

The Four of Us weren't allowed to talk to eachother without asking permission, We barely eat anything, We had a lot of chores to do From First Thing in The morning to midnight, We get beaten everyday, The Four of Us actually got knocked out more than 3 times and The Four of Us had more Cuts, Bruises and Burns Everywhere You think of, which I don't wanna talk about. Both of Our Foster Parents locked Us Up in The basement and/or The Bathroom and Also Did I forget That They locked Up in a Closet?

Our Foster Social Worker had taken away Us from Our Abusive Foster Parents and We stilled have Our Scars on Our arms, legs and Our Wings. Our Foster Social Worker is name "Cindy" and She's really sweet and nice and Cindy made sure that We got Our injuries fixed, She feed Us and Cindy made sure that Our Abusive Foster Parents were arrested.

Anyways, We were going into a new Foster Home and I'm really afraid of because We might go through The same thing again but Cindy told Us that She made sure that We will go into a nice Foster Home but in My definition, I do not believe that There is a good Foster Home for Us. Now Me and My Friends are going to live at Big Swirl Island and We took a Plane to order to see Our new Foster Parents but I will always stay close to My Siblings and not leave Any one of Them and Not let Them out of My sight because I don't trust anyone.

Me and My Friends looked at The window and The Island looked so beautiful, I couldn't believe what I see something so beautiful as Our new Home is. Maybe Our new Foster Parents won't be so bad but I'll take My chances. I looked at Rod, Brody and Penny and They were looking out of The window and-

"Are You sure, They won't hurt Us?" I Asked and Cindy smiled and-

"Honey, Do You think that I'll let go into Wings that will harm You or You're siblings?" Asked Cindy and-

"Okay...You're right about that" I Said and-

"Swift, Rod, Brody, Penny, You'll be just fine, You're going to love Them and They won't hurt You guys" Said Cindy and I looked at Rod, Brody and Penny and-

"I got You guys" Said Cindy and We nodded Our heads and We started to land and-

"Oh Thank goodness that We finally are The ground" Said Rod and I giggled.

End of Chapter 0 (I hope You guys enjoy This Chapter and I'll make more soon)