Chapter 14 "His little Penguin"

Penny's POV:

For The next 2 days, My brothers have been hanging out with Shirley too much After Training and Maybe They did just forget about Me but at least I have Aru, I needed Her The most when Times like This is bugging Me.

Everyday, I see Them hanging out with Shirley all The Time and Always leave Me alone, They don't stop, not even thinking for a second thought.

When I usually get left, I always go over to Aru all The Time now because My Brothers have been hanging out with Shirley way too much.

I honestly tried to get Them to pay attention to Me or Play with Me but They always go back to Shirley.

I know It's been 2 days but I don't think it's fair to Me, Is it? I don't think so, I kinda wanna talk to Bea or Speedy how I feel about This but Honestly I feel like a Chicken.

You know I feel like I am talking like Rod, Since He sometimes act like One but doesn't really realized it.

Aw Man...I really need someone to talk to because This is really bothering Me like a lot, I really wanna talk to My Brothers but I can't.

I decided to go and Follwed Them like...a spy! That's it! Penny The Spy!

Spy Penny is at The ready!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(We need a Song for This Spying from Penny)
(Here) From Alessia Cara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Penny's POV:

I was watching Them from a Bush and The four of Them were just talking. Talking. That's all That They were doing and-

"Hey! You guys wanna have a race?" Asked Shirley

"YEAH!" The Boys Cheered and They all started to run. I sigh and I went After Them.

(Skip Time)

I was getting tired of Watching Them because They were playing all of The games and Me and My Brother use to play. Tag, Catch The ball, Freeze Tag, Red light, Green Light and many more that I am trying to think of.

Right now, They are on a small boat floating to wherever They were going and I saw that Rod was just watching but He wasn't in The boat at all, He was just watching Them and Running After The Boat and-

"Rod, Why don't You come in the boat with Us?" Asked Brody

"Brody, You know that I don't like getting My Featers wet, So No" Said Rod

"But We're going to go and find some treasure" Said Brody

"Aww, That's not bad, I wanna come..." Said Rod and Both Swift and Shirley started to laugh and-

"Wha...You told Me that You didn't want to go on The boat!" Said Brody and Both Shirley and Swift continued to laugh and Both Brody and Rod ended Up giggling and I sigh and I watched as They played together.