Chapter 21 "Bedtime stories with Top Wing" (Part 1)

Bea POV:

The Cadets are sleeping right now, So Once I walked into My bedroom and than I saw that Speedy was fast asleep and He was snoring kinda loud, I rolled My eyes and I took a sip out of My Water Bottle.

At The Conor of My eye, I saw that Penny was on a Chair and She was watching Speedy sleeping.

I crossed My arms and I had a smile on Her face.

Penny wave at Me and She looked at Speedy and She was gently stomping Her feet and She Softly giggled.

Penny belly flop on Speedy and Speedy shocked Up out of His sleep and Penny was giggling softly and She crawled away from Speedy and She continued to giggled.

I burst into Laughter while Speedy was crying a little in Pain, I actually feel really bad for Him but That was the most unexpected thing I ever saw.

I ran over to Speedy and I helped Him Up and He sat down on The bed.

"P-Penny, Why aren't You s-sleeping? D-Did Something happened?" Asked Speedy

"I'm sorry, I had a bad dream and Is it okay that You can read Me a story?" Asked Penny in sign language.

Speedy cough and He looked at Penny.

"You had a bad dream? Why didn't You tell Me that You were having trouble sleeping, Darling?" Asked Speedy.

I crossed My arms and I looked at Speedy.

"Oh yeah...Sorry Pen, How many stories would You like Me to read to You?" Asked Speedy

"Is it okay that You can read Me and The others a story, Please?" Asked Penny in Sign language.

Both Speedy and Me smiled at eachother.

"Alright, One Story" Said Speedy and-

"Hey Guys, Sorry for bothering You but Do You know where Penny-" Asked Swift.

Swift saw Penny and Penny waved at Swift and-

"Oh, There You are Penny" Said Swift

"Penny gave You're Father a little bit of a surprise" I Said

"Oh No, Did Penny did it again, Did She belly flop You?" Asked Swift

Speedy groan in Pain.

"I can take that as a "Yes" " Said Swift.

"Sorry Speedy, She usually does that all the time and She did it to Rod earlier" Said Swift

"And Rod is crying in Pain for a bit" Said Swift.

Speedy sigh and We went into The Cadets room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swift's POV:

Once We walked into Our bedroom, Rod was laying on His bed looking at The pretty stars and Brody was sitting next to Him, Penny hop into Her bed and I fly over to My bed.

"If Penny woke You Up then We are so sorry" Said Brody

Speedy chuckled and Bea smiled.

"Don't worry about it, You guys wanna hear a bedtime story?" Asked Speedy

"Yeah!" We cheered.

"Alright Guys, Who wants to hear a scary story?" Asked Bea.

"Me and Penny do!" I Said