Chapter 41 "More of The Deepest Secrets to come out to The Light "

(The Next Day):

Speedy's POV:

I got mail from The front door step and I was looking at The Mail and There was a letter for Me.

The Boys are playing outside and Bea was giving Penny a checkup because of What happened last night.

I still can't believe that Penny Honk for The first Time, Honestly I thought that She was going to be muted for The rest of Her Life.

I saw Bea walking into The control Room.

"Hey Honey-Bea, How's Our Little Penguin doing?" I Asked

"She is doing good" Said Bea

"When I check Her, I discover something interesting" Said Bea

"What is it?" I Asked

"Remember when Penny was honking last night? Well...That leads Me to believe that Penny might get Her Voice back" Said Bea

I didn't say anything and-

"I'm sorry, I blacked out when You Said Penny might get Her voice back" I Said

"So? You're telling Me that Penny might get Her Voice back?" I Asked

"Possibly" Said Bea

Bea saw The Mail that was in My Wing and She looked at Me.

"You got Mail?" Asked Bea

"Yeah...Hooray...More Bills to pay..." I Said and Bea chuckled a little.

I open The Envelope Up and I take The Paper out and I saw a Letter.

"It's a Letter" I Said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Speedy and Bea,

I understand that You are Fostering Swift, Brody, Rod and Penny but This Letter is telling You about Swift and His Family a little bit.

The Blue-Jay Family did a Family-Blood Test before Swift was born and I just found out that RIO is actually Swift's Uncle.

Swift's Father's Brother, Believe Me, I am shock as You are but RIO has no official rights to get Swift and Never will Have Rights, So There is no need to worry about that.

But It doesn't end There...Apparently, Swift isn't an only Child...No...Both James and Wind Have A Daughter, Both James and Wind Have Twins.

Name: Swift Blue-Jay and Scarlett Blue-Jay.

Me and The Other Stuff and The Rescuers are currently looking for Scarlett, All We know that She isn't dead, She could still be alive somewhere.

And I was wondering if You have more room for Scarlett, I know that Swift will be so excited to find out that He has a Twin Sister.

You are probably wondering Why Swift and Scarlett didn't know eachother or haven't met eachother.

The Birds accidentally separated Both Swift and Scarlett and They brought Scarlett to The Wrong Home.

When The Birds came back to look for Her in The Wrong House, They found out that No One was there, So It was now an abandoned Home.