Chapter 36 "We got You"

Swift's POV:

I open My eyes and I looked around and I saw that I was alone in The Bedroom, It was pretty dark for Me to see Clearly.

I fly out of My Bed and I walked around.

"Guys?" I Asked

There was silence.

"Rod? Brody? Penny?" I Asked

There was silence again.

"Mom? Dad? Is Anyone There?" I Asked

I walked into The Control Room and-

"NO!" I Screamed

I saw My Brothers, Sister and My Parents are laying on The Floor and They were bleeding out so much.

Tears running down My Cheeks and-

"THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!" I Screamed Loud and I hold Penny in My Arms and I hold Her Close and I was trying to cover The Wound that Penny had.

"THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!!" I Screamed and-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rod's POV:

I was walking down The Forest, I heard something was splashing in The River, I turn My Head and I walked over to The River.

I got down on My knees and I looked closely to The Water.

I lost My Balance and I felt into The water, I struggled to move around in The Water and I started to sink into The Water and Started to go deeper into The water and The deeper The Water I go, The Darker It gets.

I tried to scream "Help" But I couldn't speak.

I couldn't talk.

I couldn't cry.

I couldn't move.

I couldn't do anything.

Everything started to turn pitch black and Tears falling down My Cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brody's POV:

I was surfing The Waves and I was enjoying Myself.

I looked down and I realized that The Water started to turn red and It started to feel hot around here.

I saw that The Water is turning into Lava.

Tears falling down My Cheeks and I jumped off of My Surfboard and I hang onto a Tree Branch.

The Lava was coming closer and closer and started to rise a little.

And Than I realized that The Branch was breaking, I hold onto It so tightly, The Branch Snapped and I fall into The Lava.

"NO!" I SCREAMED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Penny's POV: