Chapter 11.3

Please don't forget to comment. 💜💜💜
**************

He is different right now.

He is not the Arjun who I am used to know.

He is not himself since he got that call.

We both are in plane heading back to Mumbai.

He has been constantly looking outside the window since we got in here.

This is not him at all. He isn't even looking at me let alone flirting. He didn't say even a single word to me unless it's something important.

Frankly speaking, I am missing his flirty side.

I am missing the way he used to play around with me.

I know I shouldn't but I am and what is making me more concerned is his face full of tension.

I really don't know what has gone wrong with him but I just wonder what could be so wrong to make him like this.

I really want to ask but what would I ask him.

How should I ask him.

Should I ask directly or should I initiate with some pretext.

What the hell am I thinking when I rejected him just couple of hours ago.

"Mam would you like to have something." Air hostess asked offering us some refreshments.

He didn't mind even her.

I smiled at her and took the coffee.

I wanted to ask if he wanted some but I couldn't.

I guess it's better for us to not to talk right now.

The flight took off and we came out of the airport after completing all the formalities.

He didn't seem interested in talking to me anymore since he didn't help me even with my luggage.

"I shall take taxi from here." I said and started walking taking my bag.

But he literally snatched my suitcase from my hand and put it in his car's trunk which was brought there by his driver.

"I am dropping you." He said opening the door of of back seat.

"It's ok. I can manage. You look busy.₹ I said because I genuinely don't want him to be bothered because of me.

"Did I say I am busy?" He asked blankly.

Complete blank.

"You didn't but I just assume to the way....."

"Your assumption is absolutely wrong." He didn't let me complete my sentence.

Coldness in his voice was so evident that I couldn't refuse.

But still I hesitated a bit.

I wasn't sure of of taking his help when he is like this.

"Don't think that much. It's quite late at night. It's not safe for you to travel at this time. Please get in the car." His plea sounded genuine.

The first genuine words from him since we met.

He was still cold but he sounded genuinely concerned for me.

What he said was absolutely right that's why I got into the car without giving it a second thought.

He sat right beside me.

Drive to Arihant's apartment. He asked driver to start the car.

He is still on his silent mode.