chapter 4

The alarm started ringing loudly at 6:00 am.

I didn't want to wake up because I slept too late last night. I set off the alarm and hid myself inside the blanket again.

You can't sleep anymore Are you forgetting that today is your first day in college? Do you want to be late on the first day?

Oh God. How can I forget the first day of college. I should have got up early.

"All this has happened because of going to the party last night. I wish she hadn't gone to the party then i would have got up early." I told myself, getting up from bed.

I quickly bathed and got ready. I somehow tied my hair and picked up my bag. I did not even notice that I have not seen Aarti since I got up.

That's when I started to smell the food from the kitchen. Due to the fragrance, my appetite increased 2 times. I immediately went to the kitchen. I saw that Aarti is making utpam.

"Hey wow. You woke up so early in the morning?" I asked surprised, moving towards her.

"Yes. I get up at 4:00 amevery day." She replied smiling.

I was shocked.

"What? 4:00 pm? And that too everyday?" I asked surprised.

She just smiled a little at this. I stood near her.

"I have to take the next birth to get up at 4:00 am." Saying this I put utpam in my plate.

"To be honest, when I smelled the food, I didn't think that you were cooking." I said.

"What did you think?"

"I thought the maid would be making."

She laughed at me.

"I don't have enough salary to afford a maid." She said.

"What are you talking about salary. Just say to Arihant once, he will put a line of maids for you." Hearing this, her hands stopped for a few seconds. I did notice but did not pay much attention.

I ate utpam with peanut sauce. As soon as I put the first mouth in my mouth, it felt like I have come to heaven.

"Wooow Aarti. What a good cook you are." I appreciated her food.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes. I liked it very much. To be honest, I did not eat so good utpam in any restaurant." I kept eating.

"This is a restaurant recipe. Someone taught me." For a while Aarti's attention went elsewhere.

"Then I should not praise you but the one who taught you this."

Both of us laughed at this.

"I'm late for college." I suddenly noticed.

"But you didn't have breakfast properly."

"I don't have much time." I exited the kitchen.

"Do you have such classes in the morning in college?" She said taking out the tiffin.

"No. I also have some other work in college that can only be done from this morning. That's why I have to leave early." I picked up my bag lying on the couch and walked away.

"Wait, you haven't had breakfast properly. At least take Tiffin along." She said giving Tiffin in my hand.

This girl is so cute !!

I am not surprised if Arihant even kills someone for her.

"Don't take a rickshaw from under the building. 2 minutes away, there is a bus stop. Take the bus from there. Because of the morning time, the bus will not be crowded. It will also cost you less money and you will get into college properly. " Aarti suggested.