chapter 7

I can't believe how a man can be so arrogant.

What the hell does he think of himself?

If he does any such thing next time, I will definitely break his nose.

My mind was very upset.

‌ I was very pissed off.

I came home soon after leaving that hospital.  I was so angry that I did not even notice that the door of the house was open.

I threw my bag somewhere in the hall and quickly moved towards my room.

I could not believe my eyes what I saw in the room.

Arihant and Aarti were extremely close to each other.

I immediately turned around and raised my hands.

"I haven't seen anything. I haven't seen anything."  I started mumbling loudly.

Did I just see these two kissing?

As I walked into the room, Aarti pushed Arihant.

"Didn't anyone teach you to knock on the door?"  Irritation was evident in Arihant's voice.

"Should I turn now?"  I asked stopping my laughter.

He gave me no answer and angrily came to me.

"How did you come back here so soon? Weren't you going to come by evening?"  Frustration was on his face more than his voice.

"Why? Can't I come early?"  I slapped him on the shoulder while teasing him.

I looked at Aarti with a skewed eye, who might not even look at me in embarrassment.

"I have some work in the kitchen."  After saying this she left immediately.

Aarti has only one kitchen as an excuse for everything.

"Do you know how bad your timing is? Couldn't you be 10 minutes late?" As soon as she left, he stormed at me.

"Why? Was she going to be pregnant in 10 minutes?"  I was enjoying it very much.

I started laughing loudly.

"Yes, yes. Laugh."  He rolled his eyes.

"Come on man. If I had known about your make out plan, I wouldn't have come back all day long. I can you help you this much." I placed my elbow over his shoulder.

"I don't need any help from you."  He said jerking my hand over his shoulder.

While enjoying these two, I completely forgot about Arjun.

Arjun

My mood got off as soon as I thought of him.

"What happened to you all of a sudden? Why did your face change color?"  Arihant asked.

"nothing."  At the moment, I thought it better not to tell him anything.

I smiled.  "We should walk in the hall. If Aarti has gone to the kitchen, she must have been making something special."  I teased him again.

"Whatever she makes, it's always special."  He said very seriously.

This man has not fallen in love but has completely drowned.

I stared him.

"Stop staring at me like this or else you will be blind."

I squeezed my nose.

"May you never achieve Aarti."

He pulled my ears.  "Dare to say this  again and I will tear you into pieces and feed eagles and crows."