chapter 2

Hey guys.

Surprise 🥳

I want you guys to comment wherever you feel like reacting.

Trust me, it took everything in me to think about shivani and Arjun's first meeting. Don't forget to comment on that.

Your favourite Arihant is also here, so please don't forget to tell that how do you feel about his personality.

Enjoy.
**********************************

Aarti and I started managing the flat according to  two people. I had called Arihant to tell him about my decision of staying with her. He didn't sound happy with this. But I didn't care at all because I already love Aarti. Her company is so good to share. And if we are sharing the same house then what can be good more than that.

We heard the door bell.

"I shall see." Aarti said and went to open the door.

She opened the door and i saw Arihant coming in.

"Couldn't you ask me before coming here?" He didn't even say hi. Like, come on man! This is the first time I am in your city and look at the way you are treating me.

"And why do you think that I should be asking you?" I asked him back.

"Because I am the owner of this flat. I should be the first one to know that what is going on here." He said impulsively.

"Really? Then why are you scolding me? Why don't you ask this to your favourite employee who has offered me to live with her? She offered me and I accepted. You should be questioning her not me." I said.

my hidden intention of saying this to know that what is cooking between them. I really wanted to see them talking. But to my disappointment, Arihant just stared at her for whole 2 minutes and looked back at me. She didn't even dare to look at him.

"Ummm.... I have to purchase groceries for this week. I shall be back." She said grabbing the list from the dining table and left.

"Mam, You two can have coffee." She said to me turning back from the door.

"Of course, we can take care of ourselves." I smiled.

I walked towards the kitchen. I heard his footsteps behind me and I understood that he is also coming in kitchen.

I started making coffee.

"You should have asked me before coming?" He said politely this time.

"Why? Aren't you happy seeing me here? If you want then I can leave right now." I said unknowingly while mixing coffee with milk.

"It's not like that Shivani. She has brought you here intentionally." He said trying to explain.

"What do you mean by that? What are her intentions?" I asked him suspiciously.

"She brought you here so that she can stop me coming here whenever I want." He said bluntly not  even thinking once.

My eyes went wide and jaw dropped.

"Oh my God. You  get into this flat whenever you want and she wants to stop you from doing that. Are you even listening to yourself? You are sounding more like a molester than a landlord right now. How can you do to this to a lady living alone? Just because you have given her a place to live it does not mean that you own her." I literally screamed at him.

"Just calm down." He said waving his hands.

"It's not like what you are thinking." He looked down in defeat and took a deep breath.