chapter 11.4.

This chapter is a bit shorter because I have changed my way of writing. So, I want to know if it works or not which I am hoping it will as this method is easier and I don't feel lazy writing this way.

Please give your honest reviews.

Thank you so much.

Enjoy.

Cursive fonts are Shivani's POV.
*********************
Shivani woke up late again.

'Oh shit! I am going to be super late again.'

Why Shivani? Why have you born as a heavy sleeper?

She quickly went in bathroom, brushed her teeth, did her morning business, took the bath quickly got ready wearing denims and a white crop top. She wore a loose red shirt like jacket having top buttons unbottoned covering her portion that was revealing because of her crop top. She tied a messy bun, put perfectly winged eyeliner and wore her most important accessory that is her baby pink lip gloss. She quickly took her bag and rushes to outdoor. She had completely forgotten that she is having a guest. She was running towards the shoe rack near the door when she notices Sachin in kitchen.

Of course she was getting late but she cannot ignore the fact that despite being a guest here, Sachin was cooking.

She took slow steps to word kitchen not knowing what she is supposed to do. Sachin looks at her and he understood that Shivani is in rush.

Sachin- Should I wish you a good morning?
Shivani-Good...... morning.

She sat on the dining table.

Sachin-You look in rush.

He walks towards her.

Shivani- None of your concern.

She didn't think much before speaking as she is already very embarrassed of not being a good host.

Sachin scoffed.

Sachin- Then this breakfast also must be none of my concern. It's such a pity that I will have to eat it all alone. You can carry on with yourself.

Sachin I was about to put the plates having sandwich in front of her but what she she said made him change his mind.

Shivani- Did you make it for me?

Shivani was surprised.

Sachin- Only at the behest of Aarti. Just because she requested me to not to let you go empty stomach.

He rolled his eyes and keeps that plate on the table in front of her.

Shivani- Then I can eat it.

She happily started eating the sandwich as she was already very hungry.

Sachin was finding Shivani quite unbelievable.

Sachin- Should you not thank me first before having even the first bite?

Shivani- Why should I thank you? You yourself said that you have prepared it at the behest of Aarti. It's not like you did it out of your concern for me.

Shivani was talking but her full concentration was on the sandwich, eating sandwich.

Sachin-You know what! You are exactly opposite of what Aarti told me about you. She told me that you are well mannered, polite and a very nice person to interact with.

Shivani- And you know what! You must know that a person always think of others what he himself is. You should have understood that how could Aarti consider someone misbehaved if she is so deferential.