chapter 10

Hey my lovely readers😘😘

2313 words

I know this chapter is quite short but I couldn't wait to update

I hope you will enjoy ❤️❤️

Don't forget to comment ❤️
*********

"I must say your home is quite beautiful." Arjun getting out of the car.

"It was more beautiful when I used to live with my family here." Shivani said looking her home with lots of love in her eyes.

"Where does your family live now?" Arjun angst taking luggage out of trunk.

"We have to take our luggage inside ourselves. There is no one here to give us a hand."  Shivani said to change the topic.

She held handle of the suitcase.

"Wait. Let me do it." Arjun stopped her taking her stuff in his hand.

"I wasn't going to carry them anyway. I was just straightening the handle so that you can carry them carefully." Shivani commanded raising an eyebrow leaving him awestruck.

"Welcome Shivani. Your most welcome in your own home." Her aunty said hugging her.

"Thank you so much aunty. You really have taken good care of my house." Shivani sad looking around her house.

"It was our responsibility." Her uncle said in between.

He noticed Arjun behind Shivani. He asked Shivani about him through eyes.

"He is Arjun. He is the one who is going to buy this home." Shivani introduced him to her tenants.

"Ohh"

"Arjun. They are my tenants. They live here." Shivani told him.

"Hello." Arjun greeted them with no smile.

"Hello. Please come. Have a seat." Her uncle warmly welcomed him.

They all sat in hall.

Arjun was really not liking this environment. He had thought that he would be able to smile among them but he could not.

"Shivani. Your room is prepared. If we had known that you are coming with another guest then we would have prepared guest room too by now." Aunty said in apologizing tone.

"Didn't you tell them that you were coming here with Arihant?" Arjun  was annoyed.

"I did. But he was not going to stay with me here." Shivani spoke for her aunty.

"No issues. Room is being prepared. It won't take long." Uncle said to ease the situation.

"Aunty uncle. Please make him feel comfortable. I am going in my room. I am so tired. I really need to take a shower." Shivani said keeping her chin on aunty's shoulder. It looked as if she was very much tired.

She left for her room leaving everyone in hall.

"We are really sorry for the inconvenience. Guest room will be prepared within half an hour." Uncle apologized Arjun again.

"No. I have no problem." Arjun said just to make him feel less embarrassed otherwise he only knows that how much problem he has.

Shivani's uncle was relaxed now.

"Thank you. If you don't mind may I ask you something?" Artist Arjun keeping his voice low.

"Sure." Arjun was not interested but he had to listen him.

After all, he was Shivani's tenant.

"Why are you standing here? Go and get some tea and snacks." Shivani's uncle said  to his wife to make room for just two of them to talk.