Finally! You'll be ok

Ceylan's legs were fully healed now at the time he needed them most..To help his love......

He picked her up bridal style and ran to his room.

"Ceylan...." ____ rested her head on his chest then he blushed smiling as he layer her down on his bed before leaving to get a first aid kit downstairs.  " Oh there you are my princess!" That deep raspy voice we all knew in hate Granox. He was on Ceylan's computer hologram. _____'s eyes were wide with fear and was shaking as the hologram chuckled and moved closer. "CEYLAN!!!!!!"She screamed in tears.

Ceylan P.O.V

I went to the bathroom and looked in the cabinet for the first aid kit but just when I grabbed it and walked out the door looking around I heard "CEYLAN!!!!!!" I didn't hesitate to call to her back as I ran to my room with the kit hoping Granox didn't get in. " ______!!?" I saw a hologram of Granox on my computer moving closer to _____ , She was terrified.I rushed over to hold her then she jumped and screamed. " Aieeeeee! He's in!" I flinched because she was close to my ears but I pulled her back to me and stroked her hair. " _____-chan shhh it's ok it's ok I'm here. It was just a hologram. " she calmed down taking deep breaths.

Normal P.O.V

"Aw how disgustingly-" Granox was cut off by Ceylan turning off his computer. "Okay _____ we can clean up those cuts now."

(Time skip after cleaning them)
______ Was holding Ceylan's hand trying not to scream from the pain of the wrappings that had medicine in them . Ceylan had closed one of his eye's,  ______ was holding it that tightly. "_____. I'm sorry it hurts, I'm sorry we're stuck here its all my-!" He was cut off by feeling a pair of arms around his neck and lips on his. Ceylan was shocked and stiff but then relaxed as she pulled away, "Ceylan never say that it was your fault. It wasn't Your fault.  I'm okay now just a little sore." She gave him a soft smile.  Ceylan's face was a bit red still and was about to say something to  her till *BING BING BING BING URGENT URGENT GUREN MISSED CALL NUMBER 8* The two were staring at Ceylan's wrist phone in surprise,. He answered it fast before the ringer stopped.  *bink* " Guren?" He yelled. " Ceylan? ! Dude finally where yah been?!" "Me and _____ are trapped in my house and Granox is out here! We can't get out we don't know where he is but he's around my house! Help u-!" The call was suddenly dropped. " Hehehehe...." There was a loud low chuckle heard all throughout the house. Ceylan and ______ just covered themselves in football helmets, Sh.