We're a team...GRANOX? !

_______ was a bit shooken up with bringing up her  awful memory. The boys were all trying to understand ______'s pain but they culdn't even imagine being in that situation as an infant. When you couldn't hold in crying aloud  you would try to hold in your hitch

ed breathing. "IT WAS ALL MY BLOODY FAULT MY MOM GOT KILLED!!!!!!!! IF I HAD JUST STAYED DOWNSTAIRS AND WAITED FOR HER THEN SHE WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN KILLED NO-!!!!"your outburst was stopped by feeling a warmth around your body."______, Don't ever say that."Chooki demanded. "C-chooki-kun."______ stuttered. "_____. it was never your fault that your mom was killed. You couldn't control anything that was happening in those moments, Villius is the only person to blame for her dying.  Not you, that's just the way you saw it as since you were just a kid. We're all sorry about what happened to you ______it's okay now." 'Chooki-kun,Arigoto' you thought while curling up into his chest and wrapping your arms around him. "_____. Before I say this, even though I'm sure that I'm speaking for all of us here....WE VOW TO GET VENGEANCE ON VILLIUS FOR YOUR MOM AND DEFEAT HIM ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!"Toxsa exclaimed. Standing on Mr.White's couch.The other all smiled in agreement and stood tall."Read my mind microchip. I'm in! Villius better be ready for my payback!" Ceylan said in confidence. " Well _____?" Guren called. You looked up,snapping out of your grateful happy state back to reality . All the guys even Mr. White, had a hand on top of each others in a center with confident grins. " Nani? (What?)" "Aren't you gonna put your hand in. I mean your part of the team, Villius is a problem to a lot of people and Quarton, We've got a soccer goal net full of reasons why we gotta take him down." Chooki said. "Heck yeah, and we're gonna need some help with giving Villius a scar for every reason we got!!!"Toxsa cheered. " We're all in this battle together ____,an unbeatable team if we just believe we are and work hard."Guren commented, "Totally, and maybe even get rid of bucket head and that copycat slyger an send them to the nearest quarton garbage dump!"Ceylan roared. ____ grinned and nodded her head then put her hand in as she stood up. "Alright Team. 1! 2!! 3!!!" Guren called then they all cheered in sync.," TENKAI!!!!" ____ giggled and they all laughed.  Soon it was getting late so everyone started to leave the shop an head out to their bike's, all but ____ of course since she could fly. " Um ___?" A soft male voice said behind you,you hmphed then floated up in surprise. You turned to see a wobbly scared Ceylan behind you. You quickly stopped and flew to help him out ." I'm so sorry Ceylan-kun, you just surprised me." He chuckled and 'stood' tall. " No problem ____, I was getting ready to leave home." " oh well do you need help with getting there? I can help." Ceylan blushed a bit before trying to turn on his motor bike but tumbled off. "Hehehe yea I guess I do need another hand that isn't broken." He choked while rubbing the back of his neck. 'Oh Ceylan, You're so funny and sweet.' You thought before helping him up from the concrete ground. " Well what do we have here huh a little knight and knightress falling in love?" A deep raspy voice chuckled as it approached the two. They both both gasped at who they saw the voice belonged to........."Granox!!??" You shouted in disbelief.  " in the cubes sweet cheeks."he chuckled.  You and Ceylan both stood and held on to his motor bike, ceylan growled at Granox for his comment and spoke up," SHE'S NOT YOUR SWEET CHEEKS BUCKET HEAD!"He ran at Granox but was smacked into you making a crash with the bike." This c-cant be, you're O-only supposed to be on QUARTON!" You shakily yelled . you picked up Ceylan and got on his bike. "Aw c'mon now, I just wanted to finish the job of destroying tributon and his lovely mistress" Granox came closer. Dammit, I don't have a lot of options on getting outta this with Ceylan's limp. " Ceylan-kun, GET READY TO FLY!"You called out before quickly sitting Ceylan down in front of you then getting on yourself and wrapping your legs around the motor bike while your feet were underneath it making it fly like you do."What the?!Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Ceylan  screamed, Granox was running and catching up with you guys. " GAH!!!_____!!_____!!!!?CAN YOU MAKE THE BIKE GO FASTER CUZ HE'S RIGHT ON OUR TIRES!!!!!!" He shouted turning back around. "Mnph. G-got It." She muttered. In a flash they were going so fast Granox was gone in under 20 seconds. " Turn Here!" Ceylan said as you shakily slowed down the motor bike and wobbly lowered it to the  ground. " Oh man let's get inside quick ,hurry get in!" Ceylan roared while opening the door as he rushed a limping ______ into his house. " Oh tributon! Celestiaton! I see you!!"That deep groggy voice. Called out from the tree's, you hurried into the house and locked the door."Agh! " You quietly groaned in pain, the sharp metal from gripping the motor bike and the weight of you and Ceylan made it cut your skin deep and bleed badly. "This isn't happening!  How did he get here?!! He's only supposed to be on QUARTON!"Ceylan shouted to himself aloud. "Oh yohoo!Thought you could hide from me beautiful!well wrong!!I'm gonna be watching you from now on love birds!" His voice sounded as if there were multiple of him all throughout the house! He was! " THIS IS  TOTALLY GOTTA  BE A DREAM!!!HE'S ON EVERY ELECTRONIC IN HERE!" Ceylan screamed out. You were loosing too much blood and it showed on the floor as your legs started to numb and you started to lose consciousness from the pain and loss of blood. " C-ceylan-ku- Ah! *sighs*" you tried to call out to him and walk but u fell after one step then passed out. *thud* "_____! We gotta- ____!!!!?" He rushed over to your unconscious body and panicked......