Chapter 9

"I'm so glad we could make a deal with this. I think this agreement will greatly benefit us both." I said to the six guys in front of me. We shook hands and I have Daniel a hug. I wang to give Corbyn a hug too, but I feel it would be too awkward. They all started walking out of the board room and Corbyn came up to me.
"Uh, Y/n? Can we talk for a second?"
"Yea, yea sure." We stayed in the room and closed the door.
"So you're in a band now?" I said.
"And you own a company. What about college?"
"I'm finishing my last year at Cornell this year."
"Oh okay. I dropped out after I met the guys."
"I know. I didn't see you in classes after the first day."
"Yeah. They saved me though. I got hammered at a bar and they took me home and took care of me. Then they wanted me to join the band. It really changed my life."
"I'm glad." I gave small smile.
"Y/n." He said quietly. "I'm sorry I kissed you that day. I thought it was the right thing to do and now I see how wrong I was."
"Don't worry about it. I shouldn't have run out on you like that. We can forget about that and just work together from here on out, since we are business partners now." I smiled.
"Are we friends?" He asked.
I still had feelings for him. But it would get in the way of my company and his band. We're business partners, not romantic partners. "Yeah, friends." I gave him a hug.

Corbyn POV:
I still had feelings for her, but it appears she doesn't feel the same and even if she did, it would mess everything up, so now we are just friends. Which I guess I'm okay with that because I still get to have her in my life.