Chapter 15

I woke up in Corbyn's arms the next morning. It was quite comfortable I may say. I wiggled out of his arms and went to cook some breakfast. After about ten minutes I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a head rest in the crook of my neck.
"Good morning."
"Good morning." He replied with his morning voice. Damn.
"Whatcha making?" He asked.
"Pancakes, wanna help?"
"Sure." He smiled.
After we made and ate the pancakes we got ready to go to the office for another meeting. Today we were talking about advertisement.

We walked into the meeting room, holding hands, bad idea.
The guys all gave us funny looks and teased us about it. During the middle of the meeting, Corbyn leaned over, and whispered in my ear, "be my girlfriend?" I nodded subtly so no one else would see. He smiled.
After the meeting, Randy called us over.

"Y/n, Corbyn, you have to break up."
"What?" we said together.
"It's not good for the public view. Everyone will think your sleeping with your boss Corbyn. And Y/n everyone will say you are dating your employed client. It's not good for either one of you."
"No no no, there's no way we're breaking up."
"End of story Corbyn. You guys are done, or we will have two options, cut ties with Y/n's company or remove you from the band. Take your pick."