Chapter 19

In the following weeks, the guys and I had many successful concerts. Randy even liked our "little stunt" so much, that not only did he allow my relationship with Y/n, but he also had us do the "she runs on stage and I announce her and her clothing line" act at each concert. This meant Y/n continued to tour with us for the whole year, even traveling with us to all the different states and countries we performed in.

Y/n's company gained so much publicity and their sales went up by a lot. Y/n also gained a lot of fans. There was some hate, but like me she learned to ignore it pretty quickly. Our tagged posts were filled with a lot of fan edits though.

One Year Later...
We just finished our tour a week ago and we've had some down time. Me and the guys are in LA at the moment and Y/n is also with me. Her flight back to New York leaves in six hours.

I'm laying on my bed watching her pack her bags. I don't know when I'll get to see her again since we live on opposite sides of the country.

"What are you looking at?" She giggled.

"Just my beautiful girlfriend who is about to leave me." I started fake crying, although I felt like I would burst into tears at any moment just thinking of her leaving.

"I'm sorry, I'm sad too, but I have to go. My company is back in New York." She said.

I sat up quickly. If I was in a cartoon, a lightbulb would appear over my head. "Wait." I said speaking slowly. "What if, you stayed here. And by stayed here I mean like open a branch of your company over here in LA. You already finished college and it would be a big success. Of course you don't have to, it's just an idea but I really don't want you to go so..."

"Corbyn. I'm going to stop you right there. You're rambling a lot."

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's fine. You're cute when you ramble." She walked over to me and gently pecked my lips. "And that sounds like a great idea. I'll make some phone calls to let everyone know I'll be staying and I'll cancel my flight."

"Really??" I said.

"Yes really." She laughed. I quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her onto the bed with me. I kissed her for what felt like forever, until she pulled away.

"Phone calls and flight cancellation." She said walking away.

I smiled to myself, but Y/n walked right back into the room. "Wait. I cant cancel my flight. I need to go back to New York anyways to collect my things and inform my employees, as well as hire a new manager."

I pouted. "I guess."

"I won't be gone for long. I promise. Two weeks tops."

"Two weeks?! What? That's to long." I whined.

"You're such a baby."

"But I'm your baby." I smirked.

"Yeah yeah. You are."