Rage and Trust

Aneeqa.

I looked at his single silver cross ear ring, glittering in the sun and the shadow of his eyelashes cast beneath his eyes by the sun, his hot pink lips. I just couldn't understand how someone could have such a beautiful blend of features.

My eyes dropped to the tattoos on his arm. It consisted of a symbol, which I didn't quite understand, a verse of the Bible, and finally roses which ran down to his wrist, hand and middle finger. It was the most beautiful combination of tattoos I had ever seen.

"Staring is rude, doce." He said without looking at me.

I immediately looked at his face, his eyes were on the street, as we kept on walking.

"Well I wouldn't have to stare if you just told me what they meant." I said, turning my eyes to the street.

Even as I looked away, I knew he rolled his eyes.

We fell into a comfortable silence, well, until he broke it... Again.

"Mopstick. Who exactly is he to you?" He asked, pulling villain out of the street.

"Who?" I looked up at him.

"Mopstick." He said casually and looked down at me with a falsely innocent face.

It took me a while to realize that he was talking about Theo.

It kind of amused me, the way he gave everyone and everything weird names.

First, Doce, Dickhead, and now mopstick.

"Ohh, you mean Theo. He's my best friend. Why do you ask?"

He looked at the streets again.

"I just, don't trust him." He shrugged.

"Ohh. Why?"

He just shrugged again.

The atmosphere became silent again but this time I broke it.

"Do you trust kyan?"

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Do you trust Jaxon? Do you even trust yourself?" I asked again, ignoring his question.

He stopped walking and just stared straight ahead, his eyes blank.

I stopped too and tried to see what he was staring at. There was literally nothing there.

I looked back at him. I knew he was feeling something. Maybe a deep emotion but I really didn't know what it was exactly because he always has his guard up with that emotionless look in his eyes.

"Fuck off, you microchip." He said flatly and continued walking.

I could tell he didn't want to answer my questions but I hastened my pace to meet up with him.

"That's what I thought. You have trust issues."

"I do not." He said sternly.

"Yes you do."

"I don't."

"Yes you—"

"I don't fucking have trust issues!!" He stopped and yelled at me and I noticed his hands tighten on Villain's leach.

His eyes suddenly became dark like the electricity was never even there and I wondered what got into him.

I stared at him, speechless.

I had never seen this part of him and I knew it was more than just issues that made him act like that.

He removed his gaze from and took a step back, eyes on the ground.

I saw him bite his lower lip before walking ahead, leaving me sort of confused.

The rest of the walk went on in silence. But I didn't stop trying to read his expression every five seconds.

I didn't know that letting him know that he had trust issues would anger him so much.

We got to the pet store, bought pedigree and other dog treats. I was going to pay since this was my idea but he beat me to it.

I didn't want to say anything to avoid him getting angrier than he already was.

We walked back to my place in silence, although I noticed he finally stopped biting his lower lip on the way back.

He didn't look all that angry anymore. Instead he looked sort of disturbed.

Every now and then he'd rake his hands through his hair or he'd rub his eyes or drag his hand down his face.

When we arrived, it was about six in the evening. I handed Cruella, back to him after saying goodbye.

"Doce."

"Yeah?" I replied instantly, standing upright after hugging Cruella and Villain.

It was the first time he had talked to me after what happened on the street and I felt a bit better merely by hearing his voice.

I looked at his eyes. It was void of any emotion, except a hint of worry. "I'm sorry about what happened earlier—"

"It's rage issues, isn't it?" I said, after getting over the fact that Lyrik just apologised to me.

"What?"

"You've got rage and trust issues. That's what made you act that way, right?"

"The fuck." I heard him mutter as he dragged a hand down his face. "Stop trying to figure me out." He said calmly but he meant it.

"I'm a chapter you don't want to read. Just stop trying to figure me out. I ain't joking. It won't work. I don't work that way." His voice came out in what sounded like a plea.

I didn't know what to say. I was infact puzzled at everything he just said. Just when I had thought I had figured out a tiny bit of him, he multiplies his chapters.

He looked down and exhaled.

"We've got parkour practice tomorrow. Good night, Doce." He said and left with the dogs.

Once more, leaving me confused.

Still thinking of this weird day, I had my bath and changed into nightwears.

I grabbed my phone and went through the video I posted earlier this morning.

It had 16.5k likes and 10.2k comments.

I opened the comments box and half of the comments were about Lyrik.

*Who's the new guy?
*He's gorgeous.
*Could you please tag his account?
*Can you make more videos with him.
*Is he single?
*His tattoos are sick.
*That ear ring says it all.
*Hi, new guy.
*❤️😘@the new guy.

What the actual heck?. Okay some people just don't have self control, I mean, seriously; is he single?

Not putting much thought to it, I created my casetify phone case, binge watched Lucifer and went to sleep but Lyrik's words kept on ringing in my head.

I'm a chapter you don't want to read..

Stop trying to figure me out...

I don't work that way...

××××××××××××

A/N: lol, Lyrik doesn't want to be figured out, so if you have been trying to do so, you better stop now..

Lol..jk

Let your imagination run wild, babies.

In other news, I'm going back to school tomorrow, sadly.

Stay Amazentastic ❤️