Alexander.

Lyrik.

"Just keep your eyes locked on the target." I said, standing behind Doce and correcting her aim with the Pistol gun.

I could literally feel her body vibrating.

"Calm down," I said against her hair, holding back a smile as she flinched.

When I tried guiding her fingers on the grip and frame of the gun, her back was pressed against my chest and I began to find it a bit difficult to concentrate on the targets myself.

What? I'm a Guy. Get over it.

"Lyrik." she started, her voice shaky, "I don't know if I can do this. What if I miss it?"

"Sincerely, that's a great possibility." I said flatly and she turned her neck to look at me.

"Yeah. Thanks. You know, that's really helpful." She stated, sarcastically, to which I chuckled at before she turned back to face the targets.

Shakily, she pulled the trigger and hit the target perfectly.

"Ohmygosh!!!" She yelled as I let go of her hand. "I did it, I actually did!!!! I freaking made that shot. Did you see that?!! That was me!!! Yes!!!!" She started running round the arena in victory and I watched her with a sort of permanent smile on my face.

I let her victory linger for a while before stepping forward. "Yeah, you did. After a hundred and twenty four trials."

She stopped in her tracks, glared at me and stuck her tongue out. "I still completed my weapons training and that's all that really matters."

She started doing a really weird victory dance just as Kyan opened the door and made his way in.

"How's it going?"

"I completed my training!!!!!!!" Doce yelled and ran into Kyan's arms.

He hugged her back but of course a trace of confusion was visible in his expression as he glanced at me with questioning eyes.

I just shrugged a smile.

This girl was something else.

She soon let go of him and made her way to the glass shelves where the weapons were stored.

"Anyway... again, Alexander has been found." he said straightening out his hair.

I groaned in response. "Why does this guy keep fleeing in the first place?"

Sincerely speaking, the guy has enough gun men for an actual battle but he keeps fleeing before the end.

Something makes me believe he just enjoys us chasing him down.

Kyan shrugged. "The guy's a psychopath. No one knows why he does anything he does."

"This time, he won't get far." Doce said causing Kyan and I to turn to her direction.

"You know why?" She continued, holding an AR-15, "because this time, there's an extra gun expert on our team."

Figuring out that she was talking about herself was a no brainier. It was like this final training gave her an unexplainable ultimate boost of confidence.

"Aneeqa, you might want to be careful with that. It's pretty dangerous." Kyan said, to which she rolled her eyes.

"Puh-lease, I eat danger for break fast."

I winced at that and she gave me a glare.

"Last time I checked, you ate Oreos and candy for breakfast."

"You know, you don't always have to be a wet blanket." she snapped before running over and climbing over my back.

She then leaned closer to my ear and whispered in a pleading tone. "piggy back ride?"