Bad Guy

Lyrik.

Luckily, the tracker on Kyan's phone had made some changes.

I had followed it until where it stopped in a secluded area which happens to be Alexander's glory.

A tall building I suspected belonged to Alexander stood a few steps away from me.

Surprisingly, this building didn't look wretched like the others.

There was another building beside it, half the size of the first one and the car in between them.

I was studying the two buildings when I heard someone call my last name.

I turned around and my jaw dropped when I saw Kyan running up to me.

"Tevette,.....I can't....let you..go alone" he said, catching his breath in between words when he caught up to me.

I just stared at him astonished, yet happy he was here.

"Kyan, how did you-".

"Firstly, you stole my phone. Not cool" he said snatching the device from my hand. "Secondly, I'm either with you or against you and being against you can't work so I guess I'm stuck being with you" he said and a small smile played on my lips.

"But, you have to start listening to me and not running off like that" he said and I nodded even if I might not keep to it.

"Yessir".

"Good. So...what have we got for weapons?"

"Not much. Just the Beretta, the stealth recon scout and some daggers"

"In that case. Let's hope Mauve's grenade comes in handy" he said, pulling out the black grenade mauve gave him and I nodded in agreement.

"Well, the tracker in your phone led up to this point but there's that building there and I can't seem to figure out which Doce's actually in".

"Okay" he said nodding slowly. "Then we just have to check both buildings".

"Alright. Let's start with that one" I said, pointing towards the smaller one.

We walked closer to the building and figured out that it was locked locally but Kyan kicked it open.

The inside of the building didn't have much compartments and was pretty easy to understand.

It was just filled with some wires and mostly junk- lots of junk.

There were a bunch of wires connected together on one area of the wall and a Tnt timer in the middle of it all.

"Oh my God. I think he's trying to blow this place up" kyan said and I gave him a blank expression.

"Really? This place is junk. Why would he want to waste Tnt on it? Besides I only see the timer, I ain't seeing the actual bomb" I reasoned out.

He said nothing for a while, instead, he analyzed the timer.

It was counting down and was currently on twenty eight minutes.

"Except..." He started snapping his fingers rapidly. "Except, the Tnt is planted in the same place he probably has Aneeqa."

"He plans to kill her?!!!!"

"It's the only way, he'll get a reaction from us. Why didn't I think of this? He doesn't want to use her as bait to draw us in, he just wants to end her to get a reaction from us. From you". He explained.

I stared at him not knowing what emotion to display. Alexander knows way too much and it's seriously alarming.

"But, why would he plant the timer here and the TNT in there?" I asked.