Why do you care?

*Justin's Pov*

I've made my mind up. I'm gonna apologise to Anna. I'm just going to ask if we can start over again and act like we don't even know each other.

I walk towards the school building alone, thinking of what to say to Anna. Hopefully she says yes.

I don't wanna be known as a bully. If my family found out, they'd probably be disgusted with me. Especially my mum. She raised me to be a gentleman, not an asshole!

Walking through the corridors, I had girls staring at me from different directions. Even some of the guys were daydreaming.

Ignoring them all, I walk through with my head facing the floor while making my way to my locker.

I turn the corner to see Anna standing at her locker with her hood up over her head. She was rummaging through her locker obviously trying to find something.

Should I talk to her now or just leave it for later?......
....
....
... Later!

I walk over to my locker, which is only a few rows down from Anna's, and opened it up after putting the code in.

At the corner of my eye I saw Anna stiffen, suddenly. I understand why though. I wouldn't like to basically be standing next to the person who beat the crap out of me yesterday either.

I ignore this as well and start to look for my art book. I scan through all the different things in my locker until I come across what I'm looking for. As I pull my book out of my locker, the bell rings and everyone starts to rush around, heading to there first lesson.

Obviously, I have art now. That's why I got my art book out. I closed my locker and was about to turn around when someone barges into me from behind making me drop my book onto the floor. Damn it!

Angrily, I turn around to see who it was. It was Anna laying on the floor. Even though she had her hood up still, I could still tell it was her. She wears the same shoes to school everyday. An old pair of black converses. They were literally falling apart.

*anna's Pov*

Shit. Shit. Shit! Justin's here! He's gonna see me and laugh.

Quickly, I get back up onto my feet and apologise to justin. "S-s-sorry." I mumble, stuttering. I pick his book up and hand it to him with my head down still. I don't want him to beat the shit out of me!

"You didn't need to do that." He says taking the book from me. I don't know what to say so I turned around and was about to run before justin called for me.

"Anna!"

I froze. No no no no no no no!

"Please come here." Justin called.

I gulped mentally and turned around. Slowly I walked towards him, still keeping my head low. "Y-es" I shake. I don't wanna get hurt today!

"What's wrong? Why have you got your hood up?" He questioned just standing in front of me.

"No reason" I mumble, pulling my sleeves down my arms to cover my hands. It's just a habit.

"Is something wrong? Did someone hurt you?" He said questioning me more.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE!!!

"N-no." I stutter again, lying. I just don't want him to know. He'll just make fun of me and laugh.

"Then show me your face" Justin said bringing his hands to my hood but I stopped him before he could touch me.

"Don't! I-I'm okay" I tell him backing away a tiny bit.

"You wouldn't have done that if everything was okay, Anna. I'm not stupid." Justin said shaking his head.

Shit!

"I know I hurt you and that was just the lamest thing in the world but you can trust me." He assured me.

Can I fuck! Your an asshole!

I just stand there silently. I don't want to show him or tell him anything.

"Please let me see." Justin asks one more time. Hesitantly, I nod my head okay. I'm not gonna argue because I know what will happen. I will get a slap or something.

"Thank you." He smiles and reaches for my hood. Seconds later, he pulls it down and he just stares at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. I might update again in a few hours but I don't know yet :)