Tell me

Quick question... Are these chapters too short? I just wanna know so if they are I can make the next chapters longer for you. Please comment and let me know :)

~~~~~

So it's school again. Great. But the good news is that its Friday... Oh who am I kidding? I freaking hate the weekend. I'm always stuck at home with my mum who doesn't even give a fuck about me.

Some mother she is!

Right now, I'm walking to school. When I say walking I actually mean limping. My side still hurts from the other day when justin beat the shit out of me. I swear there's something wrong with it. Normally the pain would fade within a few days but not this time.

I'll try and get it checked out later.

"Anna" I hear someone shout. I slowly turn my head in the direction the shout came from to see Enola running up to me. Hasn't she got anything better to do?

Deciding it's best to ignore her, I turn around and continue to walk to school.

I really don't know if I can be bothered with school today. I don't see why I have to keep coming in because I've already passed all of my exams. There's was only 7 people out of the whole of our year who actually passed all of their exams. I'm one of them, of course.

"Hey" I felt something nudge my shoulder making me turn around. There stood Enola with a stupid little smirk. "Ignoring me now, are we?"

Well, duh! I don't like you!

"Whatever" I mutter, turning around and continue to walk to school.

"Bitch, don't ignore me!"

"Goodbye, bitch." I mumbled to myself while putting my earphones in my ears and listening to a bit of music.

*school*

'Stupid teacher!' I thought to myself while walking the corridors of the school. Some random teacher, I don't even know, stopped me in the middle of the corridor just to have a little rant at me about my top. This is all because I'm showing a tiny bit of cleavage!

It's not everyday I dress like this. Usually, I'd just throw on a hoodie and a pair of jeans and go to school like that but today, I just wanted to feel nice. I wanted to feel good about myself for once. I always feel horrible and disgusting so why not dress more presentable? Well according to the ridiculous teachers at this school, showing just a tiny bit of cleavage is against the rules. BULLSHIT! Have they seen the way Enola and her dumb bitchy squad dresses like?!

Clearly not!

As I continued to walk through the school corridors I got random people staring at me then turning back to their friends, whispering things to one another then laughing.

Like, BITCH I CAN SEE YOU! I AINT BLIND!

I hate people. Seriously, I do. But there's one person I hate more than anything.

"Anna!" Fuck off.

I turn around coming face to face with justin. "What?" I lean up against a some lockers, waiting for him to come closer.

"Are you okay?" He questions, making his way through a crowd of people and then leans against the lockers next to me.

Deciding I want to annoy him a little, I turn around on my heal in one swift movement and walk way. I'm in a weird mood today.

"Seriously?!" A loud bang echoed through the corridor, silencing everyone. I stopped in my tracks and held tighter onto my book. I don't want any trouble. I only wanted to annoy him a little bit.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Justin bellowed.

Im crazy. I'm mental. I'm a bitch.

*Justin's Pov*

Anna just stays completely still. She hasn't made any movements for a few seconds now. Have I hurt her?

I look around me to see most of the school circling us both. Small sobs are heard from Anna's direction which makes me feel awful. There are a few girls giggling in the corner, being inconsiderate assholes.

"Dude, just leave her. She's not worth it." Someone called out. What the fuck is he trying to say!?

"What do you mean 'she's not worth it'?" I growled, walking up to the person who just made the ridiculous comment and shoved him against the wall, pinning him against it by his shoulders.

"I was j-just joking. She's totally worth it." The boy gulped, looking at the ground. I shook my head in disproval.

"Wasn't much of a joke." I disagreed, raising my voice a little. "Look, I don't need any of your bullshit and I'm pretty sure you don't want any either but if you carry on being an arrogant prick, I will have no choice but to give you what you deserve. Understood?" I cautioned him, sternly. The boy quickly nodded his head okay and I released him from my fists. "Now, I suggest you go. ALL OF YOU! PISS OFF!" I commanded.

He quickly scurried off down the corridor along with the rest of the crowd.

I could still hear sobs come from Anna so I decided to go and make sure she's not too upset. After all, it's probably all my fault.

"Anna" I sigh going to rest my hand on her shoulder but she flinches at my touch and holds her books even tighter. "I'm sorry" I apologise, taking a step backwards, letting Anna have her own space.

Anna shook her head 'no'. "No need to be." She sobbed, wiping the the tears away with the back of her hand. "It was my own fault. I'm sorry."

"What was your fault? What are you talking about?" I questioned, full if confusion.

"I just w-wanted to see I-if I could wined you up so I ignored you. I'm s-sorry" she apologised for no reason. I honestly don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to shout at her.

"Why the tears? I didn't mean to scare you." Anna, once again, shook her head 'no'. "Don't worry. I just- I gotta go." She sniffled and started to walk away.

*Anna's Pov*

He scared me. I couldn't help but cry. I know I looked like a baby but the way he shouted at me reminded me of my mum so bad. She'd always scream at me and then hurt me in some way. I thought Justin was going to do the same but, thankfully, he didn't.

"Speak to me." Justin begged, coming up behind me and putting his hand on my shoulder. I hesitantly turned around to face him. I looked up into his eyes to see concern written all over his face.

"Please, tell me what's wrong with you. Your acting different. You've been acting different for a few days now and it's kinda worrying me." He confessed taking my hand. "I know your not okay, Anna. I'm not gonna tell anyone if you tell me. I promise. I swear on my life."

I guess I have some explaining to do

~~~~~

Im so sorry that I took so long to update but it's up now so... Yeah I don't even know what I'm saying. I hope you enjoyed :)