Revealed

*Justin's pov*

Black eye. Cuts. Bruises. Who the fuck would do this?!

"What happened to you?" I asked, bring my hand up to her injured face. But just like I expected, she backed away a little.

"Nothing" Anna mumbled, lowering her head to cover her face while pulling her sleeves down over her hands. She does that a lot!

"Well, It doesn't look like nothing! Please tell me what happened?!" I begged grabbing her hand in mine. She was shaking a little. Is she scared of me?

She remains silent for a little while so I decide to say something. It didn't last long though. Anna interrupted me half way through.

"Look, Anna, I understa-"

"I got beat up." She answered, tearing up.

I feel so bad. Wait! Was it me?! Did I do this to her?!

I immediately began apologising. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like this. I didn't know I hurt you this bad. I'm such an idiot! Please for-" but again i got cut off by a small voice. Anna's voice.

"What are you talking about?" She asks chuckling abit. I'm a bit confused by the whole thing to be honest.

"I hurt you. I caused you all of these cuts and bruises. And this black eye. It's all my fault." In ashamed of myself for doing this to her. She's so beautiful and I'm making her look ugly with all these cuts and bruises on her.

"You didn't do this" Anna says lifting her head up a little bit to look at me.

Wait! I didn't do this?! Then who did?! Oh my fuck I'm so confused right now!

"Well then if it wasn't me, who was it?" I ask concerned. She didn't say anything in reply. She just put her head down low again and cover her hands up. Almost like she's hiding something.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry that this chapter is like the smallest chapter in the world but i wanted to update really bad for you guys so I wrote this really quickly for you. I'm sorry if this annoyed you but... Yeah that's all I really have to say :) x