Cassian x Reader Pt.2

Cassian x Reader pt.2

It's been around 5 months since Cassian and Rhys saved me from my misery in the war camps. My life's never been happier. Even though I and Cass decided to take it slow and give each other time, things have been amazing. He was such a charmer, taking me everywhere I want to go, going flying over Velaris during my sleepless nights full of nightmares. I never understood why Nesta decided to reject him. I still haven't met the woman herself, and I was mentally preparing myself for when the moment comes. I've heard from her sisters about her temper and attitude.

Today Elain offered to go flower shopping with her, to help her with some new types of plants for her garden and help her carry everything back. We've never gone out together so I said yes immediately.

We were just entering the House of Wind when I heard voices coming from the living area, one belonged to my mate, but the other one I've never heard before, it belonged to a female. And I guess the moment of meeting the so-called ''ex'' mate has arrived. The woman Cass was arguing with was Nesta.

''So I leave for a while, and you already got yourself a whore to warm up your bed, huh.''-she said, her voice mocking his every word.

''Don't you dare speak of her this way Nesta, you rejected me remember. What are you doing here anyway?''-his Voice getting angrier with every second.

'' I came to visit but it seems like I am about to meet the newest addition to the family, am I right? Come out sweetheart, no need to hide to listen.''-she laughed.

So she really could sense me in here, no joke when Rhys calls her a hound.

Get yourself together Y/N you're the happiest you've ever been, don't let her ruin this for you. Be strong.

''I didn't want to bother your guys' conversation, but it seems like you want me present.'''- I said, putting all my strength and confidence in my sentences.

''Hi, baby''-Cass said, giving me a kiss.''How was shopping with Elain? Got some new flowers for our room too?''-he smiled.

''You could say that yes. I missed you.''- I said, returning his kiss.

''Well, maybe we can catch up tonight at the bedroom.''-he smirked, rubbing his nose on mine.

Through our bond I felt him trying to send me something:

''Whatever she says, baby, do not listen to her. I know me and she is still connected in a way, but I love YOU, YOU.''-said Cass

''I know Cass, don't worry.''

''Well aren't you a cute couple, makes me want to throw up. The fact that you reek of each other makes it even worse.''-Sneers Nesta.

''Let me ask you when he's inside of you, does he bite you in every place you have a mole, sweetheart? He did the same thing to me, darling, you're nothing special.''

''Try to make me angry as much as you want, Nesta. This is nothing compared to what I have been through for almost 400 years at the war camp. I've dealt with males with attitudes far worse than you. You can't shake me.''

My words coming directly from my heart. It was all true, I was not once but many times a victim of men's desires and psychological tortures. This was nothing I couldn't deal with.

''I'll let you think you're unshakable darling, for now.''-she huffed, winnowing away.

''Love, I'm so sorry about her, I didn't know she was coming, if I knew I would've taken you somewhere away from here.''-Cassian started explaining, sweat forming on his forehead.

''Calm down, Cass, hey. Don't worry, I'm not mad. Like I said this is nothing I can't handle.''- I said, trying to call him down. ''Now, what about that catching up you mentioned earlier.''- asked, my lips grazing his softly.

''I see where you're going, my dear.''-he said, taking my butt in his arms, picking me up, going in our room's direction.

And let me tell you, even the fact that Nesta was right, there was nothing that could make me hate the feeling of Cass, deep inside me, leaving love bites on every single one of my moles.