Azriel x Reader x Cassian

AU Note: it's my first time writing such a long chapter with smut so pls be nice if there are some things missing😭❤️

Summary : Y/N's been having some hard time choosing between Azriel and Cassian so she decided to give them both a shot. After a steamy night with Azriel Cassian gets jealous.

This has been going on for almost 2 months now. Sleeping in a different bed almost every night. One night it was Azriel's one was in Cassian's. I've always been quite good at making decisions, never regretting my choice. But when the two men took me aside and told me to choose one of them 2 monts ago I've never been more insecure about a decision.

That's how we got to this situation. We decided that I was going to give both of them a chance to be with me, and in the end it was going to be that decides who to remain with.

Yesterday I spent the night with Azriel, him making me see stars-literally.

We went flying over Velaris when he decided he was too impatient to wait for us to get home. And so he took me while still in the sky, the cold air brushed our skin as made me cry out of pleasure-the night sky and Az's shadows hiding us from the peopel below.

It was the first time I've done something this crazy, but I liked it.

Right now I was preparing for lunch with everyone when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" - I calles out, through the door walked Cassian, the second I was him I knew something was wrong.

"You've been spending the last couple of nights with Azriel, is he the one you want. Did you make your decision without telling me, leaving me out of your perfect little world?" - his tone sharp as a blade.

"No Cass, it is not like this. It's just... You've been really busy these days and I needed some company. I don't think I'm ready to make a decision yet. What do you say we spent the day together? We can go wherever you want, just you and me." - I offered, after explaining myself.

" Thank the mother, I thought I lost you. "-he breathed out, coming closer akd taking my face in his, giving me small kisses.

" Get ready, tonight I'm taking you somewhere special. "-he said, giving me ine last, passionnate kiss before leaving me flustered in my room.

Time skip

It was already dawn by the time I was ready. I was in the living room when I heard the bog door of the house opening, Cassian coming in a big smile placed on his face.

"Are you ready, my darling?" - asked Cassian, taking my looks in.

"Yes, I've been waiting for you." - I answered, taking one of his hands in mine.

"You're so beautiful, I can barely hokd myself without taking you right here, right now on this floor." - he whispered in my ear, nibbling on my earlobe as his breath tickled my neck.
Something in the bit of my stomach burned, telling me my body was prelaring to take all of him in.

" You just came here Cass, you promised to take me to a special place. So let's do that first. I've been inside the house all day and I need some fresh air." - I said as I pushed down my arousal. It's going to wait for a few hours.

"Whatever the lady wishes. Now come here baby and hold tight" - he said as he scooped me up in his muscular arms, shooting us up in the sky.

First we went to get dinner at a local restaurant. I've been starving for the past few hours but I waited for Cass to come get me so we can have dinner together.

When we were done with our meal Cassian said he wanted to show me a place high in the mountains, where it had an amazing view of Velaris. I couldn't say no to those dreamy eyes so I said yes.