Thesan x Reader

I grew up training for this exact moment. The moment I became a part of the Peregryns. My brother's all did the same before me,and I followed their steps as they were my inspiration.

Not to forget to mention my secret relationship with the High Lord himself. We started seeing each other in secret about two years into my special training. Ever since then he's been my biggest supporter,even from afar.

The ceremony for our initiation was held just a few days ago and so here I am now,wearing the golden armour that I put my entire life in constant training for. I couldn't be more proud and so was Thesan.

I was very much enjoying meeting the rest of the chosen soldiers,most of them were men ,only two other women were chosen.

Given the fact that I grew up with three brothers It was a natural thing for me to get along with men easily ,but that didn't seem very pleasing to my lover .

Thesan was known for keeping his lovers by his side,being jealous and overprotective. I loved that I wasn't going to lie,but one day things got out of the normal borers, creating the biggest argument between us.

"I don't understand... what's your problem Thes...I love working with the rest of the soldiers. You can't just make me stop because you're jealous of them." I argued as I followed him around the room as he paced from corner to corner.

"You don't see the way they look at you ,Y/N. I'm a man, I see the real intentions in their eyes and I don't like it." he grumbled as his face fell in his arms.

" You're being too paranoid,Thesan . We've been together for years and it's just now that you're starting to not trust me. You can't control what I do!" i raised my voice in the end as I was getting more and more irritated.

"I am your High Lord and you'll do as I say! I don't want you training with them anymore!" his voice boomed through the room. He never used his Lord voice in me as it made me bow even if I didn't want to.

He's never been this way,tears made their way to my eyes as I looked up at him a few seconds later.

"I'm sorry I disobeyed you,my Lord." I whispered quietly as I made my way out of the room as quick as possible.

Moments later I could hear him run towards me, apologies spilling from his lips as he tried to catch me,but he couldn't as I winnowed away.

Our relationship was a secret, there's no way he was going to come look for me at my home. It probably ended in secret too.

Time skip

It's been a week since what happened with Thesan,I thought things were going to be back to normal ,but they weren't.
I was distracted during most of the training sessions,on top of that rumours stared going around.

Apparently someone heard us arguing the other day and couldn't keep their mouth shut.

The men looked at me with funny faces,some of them making remarks such as "you probably got to spot by warming the High Lord's bed huh?"

I tried to stay as calm as possible until one of the women cornered me when I went to change my sword.

I had no time to react as I felt something cold press to my back, seconds later going through me.

I stayed like this for Mother knows how long, trying to crawl out of the sword tent, hoping someone would help me,but I failed ling before I could reach the entrance as everything went back.
I just hoped whoever did this,had something thousands of times worse happen to them.

I hoped Thesan knew I loved him,even after I died. Because probably that was what was going to happen to me.

Time skip

I woke up in a familiar room,Thesan's room. So I was saved.

A blurry figure layed in the spot beside me,when I got a better look I came to the conclusion that It was my little brother-Corey.

He was just 12 years old and we had the strongest bond ever.

I reached out with my hand, caressing his soft,golden hair.

"Sissy! You're awake!" he jumped up.

"The Lord was so worried about you sissy,he even cried! He said he loved you,I have to go get him!" spilled out Corey, everything at once.

Before I could even say something he ran out of the room, coming back a few minutes later with Thesan,my brother's small hand holding his as they strode into the room.

"Y/N" said Thesan as he came to my side with the speed of light,his hand cradling my face as his beautiful golden eyes started at me.

"Thesan,I love you" I muttered out as I leaned further interest his touch.

"Oh Y/N ,I love you too,so much." he said. "I never meant to hurt you, when I got the news that someone attacked you I never felt more scared. My only thought was you,my love. Please forgive me."  he said giving out a warm smile.

" Of course I'd forgive you, Thes. At first I couldn't understand your worries,but now I get it. You've waited for so long for us to meet,after everything you went through I can understand your fears. I overreacted too much . I hope you can forgive me too" I said as I returned his smile.

"The woman who did this to you... she's already being punished. She will be getting her wings cut off, she's a disgrace to the Peregryns. She'll never be able to get near you ever again. You and me...I want to make our relationship official. I want to do things properly,I want to court you and maybe soon ask for your hand in marriage." he replied.

He wanted to announce our relationship?

He wanted us to be together officially. I was both shocked and happy at the same time.

Of course I wanted to be with him without anymore hiding,no more secret meetings.

"If that's what you want... I'm up to it. You're our leader, whatever you decide I'll always follow you... well if its decent enough." I said as It made him laugh.

"Okay then,love. I'm up to it too. When you're better,and you feel ready, we're going to announce our relationship, I hope I won't get your brothers' anger on my back,but whatever comes my way I'm ready to accept it if it means I'll be with you." he said .

"It's you and me against the world,baby." I said, stretching my hand out for his.

"You and me against the world,forever" he repeated after me as he kissed me sweetly.

"Heeey,what about me?! I want a hug and a kiss too!!" We heard Corey shout from the entrance of the room as he ran towards us.

"You can never be forgotten little man. Come here."said Thesan as he took my brother in his hands, hugging him as he nestled him in my arms and we formed one big,happy hug.