Eris x Reader

Life with Eris as the High Lord was amazing, after his father was killed and he became the High Lord of the Autumn Court a  lot of things changed,it was like breathing fresh air in the entire Court.

We met a few months after he inherited the throne.I was invited to a ball that his mother organized in his honor.

The second my eyes met his our bong immediately appeared,snapping in its place. And so we danced and laughed all night-like I was in a fairytale. Everything was perfect until I found myself tangled in his sheets the morning after.

Fear and anxiety filled me as I jumped from the bed and began putting on my dress from last night. My sudden movements seemed to have awoken Eris as he stretched his arms and gave out a quiet yawn.

‘’Is everything okay,darling? What’s with the sudden rush?’’-he asked,getting up from the bed and putting on a pair of underwear as he headed to my side.

‘’I…I have to go Eris. Last night was amazing but I am not ready for such a commitment yet. I need to go.’’-I said as I went looking for my shoes.

‘’Why are you so worried? Did something happened?Do you not wish to be with me…?’’-he trailed off,a sad tone in his voice.

‘’No,Eris. It is not like this. There are just some major changes in my life right now.I need to learn how to live with them.Maybe after this we can continue with our relationship.’’

‘’I want to see you again,soon.Please.I have waited so long for you I can't just let you go without fighting for you.Let’s meet tomorrow for lunch in the forest house.Please?’’-he pleaded.

‘’Eris,I can’t,my daughter needs me.’’-I spilled out,my hand immediately going to my mouth as my eyes watered.

‘’W-what did you say?A…a daughter?You have a child?’’-he struggled to find the right words.

I wouldn’t blame him if he didn’t want someone else’s child. I had no right to pressure him into the opposite.

‘’Yes,yes I-I have a daughter. I used to be engaged but…my fiancé died in the war. So I have been raising her on my own ever since.’’-I explained. Since the cat was already out of the box I better explain than run away.

‘’I…I don’t know what to say Y\N…I mean I would never judge you for this.I want to be with you and your daughter is a part of you.I will accept her I will not just leave you.’’-said Eris.

Hearing those words from him made me probably the happiest I have ever been, besides from my daughter’s birth.

I threw myself on him in a big hug as I thanked him.

‘’I never thought anyone would accept us.Not a lot of men are ready to accept a woman with a child in her hands.’’- I said.

‘’But I will,and I would like to meet the little lady….only if you let me.’’-he said as he took my face in his hands,caressing my cheeks softly.

‘’If the offer for tomorrow’s lunch is still up…I can take her with me.’’-I asked,wary .

‘’Of course it is.It will be an honor to meet her.What’s her name?’’-he asked.

‘’It’s Leana.’’- I answered as I watched a small smile appear on his lips.

‘’Leana…’’-he breathed out ‘’a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.’’-he added.

‘’You haven’t even met her yet.’’-I laughed.

‘’The fact that she is your daughter makes her beautiful already.’’-replied Eris giving my forehead a small kiss.

‘’I need to go,Eris.My friend has been taking care of her since last night and she gets fussy when I’m gone for too long.’’-I said,pecking his lips as I headed for the door. ‘’So tomorrow,for lunch?’’-I asked once

again,confirming our meeting.
‘’Tomorrow for lunch.’’-he said.
With that I left to see my daughter,my heart beating with excitement for our meeting tomorrow.

Time skip

It was nearing the time I had to leave to meet with Eris in the Forest House. I already dressed but little Leana was being stubborn today,not letting me put her little shirt on. After all we left,10 minutes left.

We were greeted by a worried Eris.
‘’ I was beginning to think you weren’t coming.’’-he said,coming towards us.

‘’I am sorry,the little lady decided to play stubborn today.’’-I said as I turned Leana in my arms,so she could face Eris.

‘’So you are little Leana,aren’t you.’’-he said as he caressed her  puffy cheek with one finger.

The contact immediately made the frown on her face disappear,replaced by a bright smile,followed by lots of giggles.

‘’She’s never been this way before ,Eris.Nobody who’s met her couldn’t keep her in their hands for even a second,but here you are already getting smiles and giggles from her.’’-I explained,watching as amusement filled his face.

‘’She is a little charmer.’’-he added as he got her small hand in his.

‘’ Do you want to hold her?’’-I asked with hopeful eyes.

‘’I wouldn’t want to hurt her Y\N,she looks like a doll I’m afraid I might do something to her.’’-he said.

‘’Babies are not so soft as they seem,dear. Here ,take her.’’-I said,putting giggling Leana in his ars as he tensed.

The second my daughter settled in his hands she began turning her head,trying to get a better look at the handsome redhead.

‘’See,she adores you,Eris.’’-I smiled as I watched the two.

‘’You’re so beautiful,Leana,as beautiful as your mother.’’-he whispered,making her smile as if she understood him.

‘’I never thought of having kids with you Y\N,but seeing this little girl,the way she looks at me ,the way she laughs when I hold her. It made me realize I have always dreamed of having a family on my own. We might just be starting our relationship but I’m ready to accept you two in my life,whenever you’re ready.’’-he said,a warm smile on his face.

I pulled him towards me in a sweet kiss,instead of a reply to his words.

‘’I’m ready too Eris,We are ready.’’-I added.

Time skip

‘’Daddy!’’-laughed loudly now 5 year old Leana as Eris chased her around the big garden In the Forest House.

‘’I’m going to get you princess,as fast as you are running.’’-he called out after her.

I watched them from a blanked,layed down on the grass as I held our newest addition to the family, a small boy-Felix-who was born just a few weeks back.

Few months after my revelation to Eris he offered me to go live with him in his family’s home,as it was only him and the servants and he felt lonely. Ever since then we’ve been living together.

We had a wedding ceremony 10 months ago,which resulted in the infant laying in my arms.Both Felix and Leana were small balls of sunshine,lighting the big house that we lived in,making everyone around them happy.

I finally had my happy ending and I couldn’t be more thankful to the Mother for giving me a mate whenever I needed the most support from someone.

Eris was the best father I could ask for my daughter, I still thought about my late fiancé sometimes,but it was no point opening old wounds. The only thing that mattered was my family’s happiness and our future. Nothing more.