2

Ch 2-

"Yo guys, are you excited for the trip?" Kirishima asked the group on Wednesday evening. It was confirmed that everyone was going, except Mineta and Hagakure. Mineta had some traditional family celebration that he couldn't miss, and Hagakure's parents didn't want her to travel. Since the class won't be back for a few months, they will be studying with class 2-B.

The class gave Hagakure and MIneta their regards, promising to bring back souvenirs. But they were more relieved with Mineta, glad he wasn't coming along. He definitely had potential of becoming a hero, but he was still the biggest pervert anyone had ever met. He made everyone around him uncomfortable, and the girls steered clear of him every time he came too close to them. But he seemed to be improving. Nobody knew what happened, but they all knew it started sometime after they met Eri at the school festival. Mineta had made a comment to Eri, which led to Izuku dragging him off with a dark aura surrounding him. When they both returned some time later, the shorter boy looked like he had seen a ghost and Izuku was once again all sunshine and smiles. Nobody knew what happened, but the female population of the school was thankful.

Currently, they were in their room, packing their stuff.

That meant the rest of the class (except Katsuki and Midoriya) were hanging out in the living room.

"I am!" Mina said.

"Same!" Kaminari added. Sounds of agreement echoed throughout the room.

"I wonder where we're going," Momo wondered.

"Yeah, what do you guys think he meant by ' the magical part?" Sero asked.

"I don't know..." Uraraka trailed off.

"C'est peut-être un endroit si beau qu'il est considéré comme magique." Aoyama said, sparkles appearing out of nowhere.

"...What?"

"He said 'Perhaps it is somewhere so beautiful it is considered magical'." Sato said, coming out of the kitchen. "Cake, anyone?"

"Oh please," Momo said. She helped herself a slice of cake and sat back down next to Jirou.

"You know French?" Ojiro asked. Sato shrugged.

"Yeah. I use it to translate some ingredients."

"Anyways, back to the topic. Maybe Aoyama is right. What are some beautiful places in London?" Sero asked.

"Hehe,,,I'm not good at geography...so I have no clue..." Uraraka sheepishly said as she twiddled with her fingers.

"It's alright. What about Big Ben?" Momo asked.

"It is a nice place, but I don't think it has enough flair," Mina muttered.

"Ooh! What about the London Bridge?" Kaminari asked.

"Good one bro! That place is very manly!" Kirishima exclaimed. He and Kaminari fist-bumped.

"Yeah, that might work," Sero nodded.

"But how do we confirm it? Kero" Asui, or Tsu as she insisted everyone call her, asked.

"Why don't we ask Bakubro and Midobro?"

"We could if we knew where they were," a grumpy voice called out from the bottom of the staircase. All whipped their heads around to find Shinso walking over to them. He made his way over to the couch and plopped down next to Kaminari. He subtly leaned on the blond, but it was unnoticeable to most people. The ones who did notice, they smirked at Kaminari's blushing face and secretly took pictures for blackmail.