1

Ch 1-

It was a normal day in Mustafa, Japan, in the most prestigious hero high school, UA. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, there were students chatting in the hallways, yep, pretty normal.

Well, as normal as it can be. There was still class 2-A to consider.

An ash-blond guy with red eyes was yelling at a few of classmates, explosions going off in his hands. The said classmates were covering behind a kid with spiky red hair and shark teeth, who had his body turned to rock to block the explosions. A boy with navy-blue hair and rectangular glasses was lecturing the blond, moving his hands in a robotic way and telling him to keep quiet or he was going to inform the teacher and going on about how he was a hero and heroes don't hurt their peers. A girl with short brown hair and one with green hair that seemed to have a few frog features were trying to calm the group down. In the back of the class, there were the shy and emo kids, talking about how their weekend had been and what they were going to learn about today. Then there was a boy with half white and half red hair, sitting on his desk and going through his phone while making comments about the loud blond, making the said blond turn around and trying to explode him. Finally, there was the class cinnamon roll, a short, green-haired and eyes boy who was mumbling and writing in his notebook, occasionally looking out the window. No one stopped him, they were quite used to it by now. Unbeknown to them, the greenette, instead of writing hero analyzes, was trying to figure out how to demolish someone, courtesy of a letter he received this morning.

Suddenly, a loud explosion went off, its embers catching the edges of the broccoli's notebook.

"Ahh!" the broccoli cried, putting out the flames quickly. Luckily, there was minimum damage. He sighed in relief and turned to the loud blond. By now, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the green boy.

"What the hell, you stupid nerd! Can't-" he was cut off by a cold voice.

"Katsuki Bakugou."

Oh, shit. Katsuki thought. "Y-yes, D-Izuku?" The class blinked in surprise. Was this the same kid who was yelling up a storm just a second ago? The Bakugou they knew never stuttered and never heard him call Midoriya Izuku instead of Deku. And Midoriya. All of them knew and had seen him angry, and proceeded with caution. He was actually quite scary when angry. But since when did Midoriya use the blond's full name instead of Kachaan?

"Would you PLEASE shut up and sit down right now. You almost burned my notebook again!" The class gaped when Bakugou actually complied and sat down in front of Midoriya. Also by the fact that he seemed to be radiating a promise he will kill you if you push his buttons.

"Um, Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked cautiously. "Are you feeling alright?"

Izuku sighed and rubbed his face. "S-sorry about that guys, it's just... I'm in a bad mood. Usually I try to keep it down when I reach this level, but I've got things on my mind that are not really helping me cool off. Kachaan made it a tad bit worse," he sighed at the end. A lot of 'oh's were heard throughout the room and everyone fixed a glare at Bakugou. Ignoring them, Katsuki turned around and looked at his childhood best friend carefully (more like boyfriend, but Katsuki won't ever admit it to the class anytime soon).

"Is it about him?" he asked. He then noticed the class was still staring and yelled, "Oi, what the fuck are you extras looking at? Sit your ass down!" The class quickly scrambled and quietly took their seat, trying to listen into their conversation.

Izuku nodded. He shifted a bit and took out a folded piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to the blond. "I really want to kill a few certain people right now," he muttered, ignoring the gasp that came out of the class. Just as Iida was about to lecture them again about being heroes, Izuku cut him off.